Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > Events > H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals

Old 08-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
n2racin51
FNG

Default Todays Drags

This was my first HAMB drags and it was AWESOME!! Had a great time, took about 200 pictures and introduced my 2 1/2 year old grandson to racing. It was everything I hoped for, a little laid back, great cars to walk around and admire, speed, and a step back in time. I will definitely be there next year and may have to venture to Joplin on Friday night. Thanks for a great time!!
offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
crazy wheel

Default Re: Todays Drags

It was my 2nd time to attend.
I brought my Dad, also invited a few friends to come.
We all really enjoyed it.

Thanks to all the folks that make this happen!

Thanks to all the drivers for bringing their cars out!

I highly recommend coming to Joplin on the Friday before the race.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
goatboy

i went by the track sat about 2pm and just about got sick man, i forgot all about it! was on my way to joplin to see my brother whos been in a hospital since july4. we all went with oldfart36 in 2010 and have not been able to go since for one reason or another. had the best time in years at your event and will do my best to get there next year, maybe even get to bring big brother if he recovers enough. this is a 1st class event and you oughta be proud to be a part of it. looks like you had a great day for races , hope it all went off w/o a hitch.
goatboy
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 08-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
oldfart36
Alliance Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
i went by the track sat about 2pm and just about got sick man, i forgot all about it! was on my way to joplin to see my brother whos been in a hospital since july4. we all went with oldfart36 in 2010 and have not been able to go since for one reason or another. had the best time in years at your event and will do my best to get there next year, maybe even get to bring big brother if he recovers enough. this is a 1st class event and you oughta be proud to be a part of it. looks like you had a great day for races , hope it all went off w/o a hitch.
goatboy
Mark will be ridin shotgun next year