Register now to get rid of these ads!

Frame designs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Thrasher32, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Thrasher32

Thrasher32
    from Fresno

I got a 32 ford 4dr body but no frame. I'd rather build one but does anyone have any frame designs I can get or what I just want a z-frame to make it as low as possible plus I'm new to this site so give me a break lol thanks

2. One of the best things about a '32 is the frame. There are companies that sell the side rails- would give you a much-less-expensive start!

3. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

A 32 body is one of the few cars that almost demand a 32 frame under it. The body and frame just go together like peanut butter and jelly. :)

You can get a pair of repop side rails in the $ 700 range and then add crossmembers to get it the way you want it. The only downside is that you say you want it "as low as possible" and there are limitations when using a deuce frame. Generally, if you want a ground scraper you will need something that is Z'd.

Don

4. Thrasher32

Thrasher32
    from Fresno

Yea but I'd rather build it myself but never built a complete frame. I've bagged my truck lifted my other one but never this

5. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Yup, here's the perfect frame design that you can build yourself.

MOST BITCHENEST frame for a '32 Ford

6. Harms Way

Harms Way

Don't know how I missed that thread,.. but WOW,... that was an awesome frame thread !

7. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

...and another.

BANG

Or if you truly just want a z-ed frame to get it as low as possible, buy a couple of sticks of 2x4.

8. Thrasher32

Thrasher32
    from Fresno

Both those threads are gnarly lol I'll keep lookin around and see what else is out there. Thanks