Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Quick Change Information

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GearheadsQCE, Mar 4, 2012.

1. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Looking for information regarding Quick Change rear axles for a book about same.

History, technical and pictures are appreciated.

Am trying to find Levie Jones, Franklin or Franklynn (Not Frankland) Kohlstadt (sp?)

Any others you may have knowlege of.

I have researched this board and think I have most of what is already on here.

Thanx,

Bruce Schneider
    Gearhead's Quickchange Exchange

2. randydupree

randydupree
    from archer fl

its Frankland.
    call Frankland welding in Balm Fl.
    Jamie Frankland.

3. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Randy,

Yes, I know about Frankland. There was another Quick Change manufacturer in St. Paul MN. I think the name was Franklin, maybe Franklynn. There are castings marked 'Lynn'. These may be the same company. I have been told that he named them after his son, Lynn
    Franklin.

How much of this is true, I don't know.

Thanx,

Bruce

4. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

Bruce,

My go to guy about quick change rear ends is Dennis Frings. He is a wealth of knowledge on the subject. Call him at 704-788-8225. He is here in Charlotte. Tell him that Curt gave you his number.

5. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Curt,

I'll try him tomorrow.

Thanx,

Bruce

6. Don't know if it is anything but useless info now. Back in the late '60s there was a little old guy that had machine shop in an old storefront at the corner of Charles and Oxford in St.Paul. He was a retired machinist and this was his hobby shop. I had him do some drilling and sawing for me. One time when I stopped by, he was machining some raw cast quick change housings. He said it was a project for his son, he also showed me the wooden patterns for the housing. Don't remember any other details other than I think it was for use with truck axle bells instead of V-8 bells. A year or so later stopped by and the place was empty.

7. I'll throw up one you may not have heard of.
    Kiwi Quick change, which is owned by Derek, (Hamb name: retro4, or quickchange on Fordbarn). I was up visiting last week, and looking at a couple of his nice units.
    He did tell me how many diffrent manufactures of quickchanges there is/was, and im not sure if it was something like 75, but it was a lot.
    The kiwi ones have a little kiwi cast into the rear.
    Good luck with your book.

8. saltracer219

saltracer219

You might contact Marty Strode, he's on the HAMB. He is a wealth of info on quick change axles. There were at least a couple manufactured here in the northwest. The Austin Quick Change and the Parham are two that come to mind. Ken Austin is still around and fooling with hot rods.

9. not dead yet

not dead yet

Speedway Motors has a book on quick changes . Check out their catalog.

10. gibraltar72

gibraltar72
    from Osseo Mi.

Being from Mi. I'm sure you've heard of a Quigley I have one Minus axles from an old roundy round car.

11. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

The Parham I have heard of. the Austin is new to me.

Thanx for the leads,

Bruce

12. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Yes, I have heard of the Quigley but have no other information or pictures.
    Can you help?

13. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

I had heard about the Kiwi but thanks to your post I have been able to PM Derek. His stuff looks first rate!

Thanx,

Bruce

14. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

This is the most info I have on "Lynne".

Thanx,

Bruce

15. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Are you referring to the Halibrand Quick Change Owners aanual. I have that. i didn't see anything else on the Speedway site.

Thanx,

Bruce

16. Weasel

Weasel

Kem Robertson has been researching quick change history for years. I haven't had contact with him in a long time but he has posted on the HAMB under FrontyAF16 I seem to recall and I think his e-mail address was [email protected] - maybe worth a try....

17. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Some gentleman I believe by the name of Paul Webster spends about 6 mos out of the year here on the West Coast. He was writing a book on QC's and I believe that he had researched 67 different mfg's including us.
    Seem to remember a partial transcript. It had several Franklins,Lands in it. I'll see if I can dig it out. If I find something, I'll let ya know.

18. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Kevin
    I sure would like to compare notes with Mr. Webster. Anything you can contribute is appreciated.

Please tell me as much as you can about the Cyclone. I know the originals date a long way back. I have only worked on one. I guess that's understandable, since Michigan was the original home of Jim Frankland. He had the majority of business here, even after he moved to Florida.

Thanx,
    Bruce

19. Pete1

Pete1
    from Wa.

I worked for Levy in the 60's when he was in Puyallup,Wa.
    The last I heard of him he was in Lawrencville.Ga
    and his email was, [email protected]

20. gibraltar72

gibraltar72
    from Osseo Mi.

I'm thinking I can drag it out and take some pics. I was going to use it in my track T but after having an issue finding axles I decided when I got a chance at an 8 inch cheap I'd buy that and make it look like a quickie.

21. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Highland Manufacturing, Springfield, MA...QC retro kit..

22. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Any more about Highland?

23. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

That's as far as I have been able to track him, too. some think he's in Indiana.

24. von Dyck

von Dyck

I've been running a Lynn QC in my '16 T rpu since 2004. BTW,Bruce, I met you at your home in Davisburg in 1999 on one of my trips to Niagara.... you were tuning a QC equipped S-10 for your son.
    Last fall at a Model Engineering Show, I met an older gentleman who knew Frank Lynn who ran a machine shop in Minot, ND and had built a few QCs before relocating to St. Paul MN (probably to take advantage of the larger stock car racing action in MN). Check your PM.

25. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

"Frank Lynn", now that makes sense. Thanx for the PM too. Anyone else remember This QC maker?

26. Rookie1

Rookie1

27. 28dreyer

28dreyer
    from Minnesota

Lynn Franklin is originally from Minot and I believe he was involved in the dairy packaging machinery fabrication and set-up. He had built up a substantial machine shop and business in St. Paul from meager beginnings.

He was involved in racing and developed the Lynn quick change rear end that was primarily used on stock cars and modifieds, quite extensively.

There is no connection between the Franklin unit and the Frankland and the product name Lynn was used to make that distinction.

I believe he built other racing products as well, front hubs, and possibly an in/out box and steering units.

His son is Lynn Jr. and was running a sprint car locally a few years back.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  28. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

This is the way I originally heard the story. Anyone else?

I believe I have seen Quick Change parts cast with "Franklin" on them. I have had, and can document others marked "Lynn". Can anyone produce a part with "Franklin" cast in? If someone has a "Franklynn", I think I'll just shoot myself.
    Bruce

29. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

Okay, this is the list I have so far:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 215pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=287><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 77pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3766" width=103><COL style="WIDTH: 138pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6729" width=184><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>ARC</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 138pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66 width=184>Torrance, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 31.5pt" height=42><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 31.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=42 width=103>Atkinson</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Idaho/Iowa</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Austin</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Oregon</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Bart-Built</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69>Hollywood, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Bennett</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Benson</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Grand Rapids, MI</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Bulldog</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Lancaster, PA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>CAE</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>La Mesa, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 31.5pt" height=42><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 31.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=42 width=103>Casale</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 138pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 width=184>East Los Angeles & City of Industry</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Collier</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Cyclone</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Los Angeles, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>David</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 47.25pt" height=63><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 47.25pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=63 width=103>Davis</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Fly Creek </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 31.5pt" height=42><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 31.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=42 width=103>Frankland</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Ruskin, FL/Saxonburg, PA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Franklin ?</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Franklynn ?</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Halibrand</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Culver City, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Hemi</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Highland</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Springfield, MA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Higman</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>IN</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 126pt" height=168><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 126pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=168 width=103>Hough</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Patterson, NJ</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Izor </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69>Springboro, OH </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Jethro</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Jones</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Indianapolis, IN</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Kieffaufer ?</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Kiwi</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>New Zealand</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 299.25pt" height=399><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 299.25pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=399 width=103>Klentz</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 47.25pt" height=63><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 47.25pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=63 width=103>Koldstat (Kolstet?) (Kolstadt?)</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Hamilton, OH</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Krech</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Lane</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>LeBaron</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69>Goshen, New York </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Locke</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Fresno, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Lynn</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>St. Paul MN</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>National</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Ogan & Zigler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Parham</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Oregon</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 63pt" height=84><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 63pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=84 width=103>Quigley Bros.</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Southern MI</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Richmond</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Chicago, IL</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 47.25pt" height=63><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 47.25pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=63 width=103>Rogers</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Ross</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Schiefer</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Warminster, PA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Speed Demon</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Clifton, TX</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 31.5pt" height=42><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 31.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=42 width=103>Speedway Engineering</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Sylmar, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 31.5pt" height=42><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 31.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=42 width=103>Stock Car Products</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Richmond, VA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Thompson</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69>Wichita Falls, TX. </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Tiger</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Mt. Ulla, NC</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 height=21 width=103>Turco</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Warren</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>Downey, CA</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 77pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl65 height=21 width=103>Winters</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66>York, PA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Some I have quite a bit of information on, others none.
    Please tell me what you know pr even heard.

Thanx,
    Bruce

30. just saw Winters on your list....