Register now to get rid of these ads!

1/4th Scale Mini 671 Blower

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dzuari, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Dzuari

Dzuari
    from Muncie, IN

Figured i'd post a separate thread for mini so its not lost in the pages of the thread

Check out the full thread @
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656069

[​IMG]

Finished the video on the half scale, also released the price on the 1/4 scale, i had to make it a bit bigger for strength and to fit some bearings, idk if your going to like the price though :/. also i take you on a walk-through of two of our builds showing some various processes and show a building that we will soon be installing a full production powder coat system in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Half Scale Blower Video*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PD0NNck30M

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im working on a video now of how a 3D print works, the software electronics and hardware behind it, im hoping to have it uploaded by today and tomorrow at the latest. All the parts for the printer i will be building are done printing and ready to go, im going to start assembling it this weekend and will any luck hopefully have it running by monday.

Im going to print out an 1/4th scale now and it should be done by tomorrow and i will make a video of it assembled. It is a 24hour print time on them also, so if you purchase one, more than likely you will have to wait a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 and a half ours left on this print

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For anyone looking to order one, we already have 3 waiting to be printed, we will be running out of material after the second one so it might be a few days till we get material in(mid week) to print more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/4 scale done

The housing screwed up, i know exactly why though and fixed the model and am re printing one now, the one that was with this is in the wash right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They mesh pretty well for being the size of my fingers

[​IMG]

2. llonning

llonning

You now have me wondering. What in the hell are you going to come up with next. Keep it coming though, love it all.

Len

3. Dzuari

Dzuari
    from Muncie, IN

This is the screwed up housing so don't mind that the front plate is on the back and upside down :), the reprinted one is in the wash now.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Dzuari

Dzuari
    from Muncie, IN

12 hours left on these two

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Suprcub

Suprcub

Me too. Why am I waiting for a little nuclear cloud to appear over his work shop? Today we have the wonderful smell of melted plastic though out the office as he builds his own 3D printer. I built Lincoln log houses and model muscle cars. I think he is in there working on the 2012 flux capacitor, lol, latr