Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from NY an intro and some pictures

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BIG REDD, Dec 4, 2011.

1. BIG REDD

BIG REDD
    from upstate NY

My name is Dave, i'm from albany NY. I've been a lurker here for about a year but finally decided it was time to join. I'm 21 years old and basically eat sleep and live for cars. I work at a local restoration/ autobody shop called vintage motor sports. I like all different kinds, I love old muscle cars, clean older european cars, and more recently have taking a serious interest in traditional "kustoms" I look forward to sharing my projects with you and learning along the way as well.

My 67 mustang that I recently finished a 2 year restoration on.

build thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/672987-out-new-old-build-thread.html

day 1
    [​IMG]

final product
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

under hood shot
    [​IMG]

and my 54 chevy 210 that I am currently working on. I will make a thread documenting the build of that shortly.

[​IMG]

2. speedyg948

speedyg948

hey big red welcome to the hamb from a @#$%! downstater! gotta tell ya the photos are unreal, i especially love the head on shot at speed.... for your chevy project, this is the site for what seems to be an endless wealth of knowledge for guys that have been there and done that...and best of all they're all willing to share their knowledge with you,,anyway welcome,and keep posting your progress!

3. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

welcome from fl. my daughter lives in cohoes. where is vintage motor sports located. welcome sightseers?