Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > Classifieds > Cars For Sale

Old 11-26-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
47vao
FNG

Default 1963 Jeep fc170

Hi I'm still a new guy here but one has to start somewhere and since i don't have a hotrod this is all i can contribute...
I have possession of the jeep and the title the owner was a great mechanic and also a vietnam vet (His service time is taking it's toll now) he's not Physically or mentally able to complete his jeep, So I offered to sell it for him I see that there are several members here that like this series jeeps so I'm offering it here first, I'm not sure if his price is in the ball park or not all i can do is try for him someday's he's easy to get along with some he's not right I'll sell it if i talk to him on the right day!! Even though i have his jeep and the paper and i could sell it for any price I want i'll still get his approval of the sale...
Anyway about the jeep it has been inside for the last 25 years he rebuilt the engine maybe 20 years back hasn't been run yet it has all new brakes and brand new tires... my opinion on the rust that these had it is 90% plus rust free the frame is exceptionally nice almost all the pieces that aren't on it are there, I don't see the seats, heater or front bumper there may be a few other pieces missing but from an overall look it seems to be complete and vary straight....
I put pictures in my album I'm not good with a camera but i get by

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk you can pm me your number or ask for mine...
for lack of storage the jeep has been outside all summer but i'm about to move to a Farmers barn to keep it out of the winter weather

I'm not making anything from this just looking to help him out and maybe helping someone that would like to have one get a nice unit to start with!
offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
47vao
FNG

Default Re: 1963 Jeep fc170

Hope I'm not BTT too soon!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
47vao
FNG

Default Re: 1963 Jeep fc170

Sold thanks all !!!
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)