Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rip my dear charlie and nancy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Nov 2, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

EDIT!!!! BE SURE AND SIGN HIS BOOK IF YA FIND TIME! LET THE FMAILY KNOW HE HAD A HOME HERE!!!!
    http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/stltoday/guestbook.aspx?n=charles-trokey&pid=154434792

wow! this has been a wild yr for sure! i got a call last evening from my club brother charlies (mojo273 on here) father. he tells me charlie died in his sleep night before last! 42! i couldnt believe it! still cant! charlie has been a great friend and his wife nancy was just a blast to hang with! i call shana and told her the news along with a few fellow kropdusters. in the mean time i was out in the yard working on a bobcat with my neighbor dennis. shana calls my phone and tells me i have to get in the house NOW! ohh, thats never good! turns out shana was looking for charlies obituary online and found some insane news! Nancy died less then a month ago! also at 42! i just about puked! so i call charlies dad back and he told me she went out with some friends, came home and went to bed and never woke up! so it seems charlie, under all this stress, died of a broken heart! his dad told me charlie had a bad valve in his heart that they didnt know about and all this stress is what killed him! i can barely write this through the tears in my eyes! I LOVE AND MISS YOU BOTH AND I WILL SEE YA IN HEAVEN!
    [​IMG]
    OUR FAMILY has never had a real vacation but in 09 for the hamb drags, we left a couple days early and went on a lil float trip with my mom in law, who charlie names Z cause he could not remember her name!!!:)
    [​IMG]
    here he and mom zarina are floating around!
    [​IMG]
    catherines arrival at the lodge we stayed at.
    [​IMG]
    first time i met charlie was when i had a meet and greet to discuss having a car show in wayland! hes the 3rd on from the right looking the wrong way!:)
    [​IMG]
    my first hamb drags with charlie!
    rp, charlie, me, steve, rusty, troy
    [​IMG]
    charlie and dallas {hellraiser} and 2010 breeders bday bash.
    [​IMG]
    kenny {choprods} klause, and charlie and the first rust revival'
    [​IMG]
    charlie and nancy at another bday bash..
    [​IMG]
    09 rust revival making a goofy face!
    [​IMG]
    bash
    [​IMG]
    catherine and nancy at the bash
    [​IMG]
    hamb drags with binderrod {keith}
    [​IMG]
    charlie and nancy hanging with my bro john! sruface doctor on here!
    [​IMG]
    hamb drags after the float trip. charlie went and got nancy and his stepson shawn!
    [​IMG]
    FAREWELL MY DEAR FRIENDS! I LOVE YA BOTH SO VERY MUCH!
    todd
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  2. Todd, my heart goes out to you and the family of your dear friends.
    Take care my friend.

3. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Breeder,
    My god i don't even know what to say here. It isn't hard from the pictures to tell what good friends you were. The both of them passing away so close together is very shocking to say the least. My god bless you, his friends and family.
    Gasser Girl

4. Hey I knew those folks. Wish you hadn't posted pics I am crap with names buddy.

Bad news for sure I'll keep you in my thoughts.

5. Blue

Blue

I feel your sadness. You have had some tough times of late.
    Life is a rough ride.

6. DJLATIN

DJLATIN

R.I.P. to the both of them.

7. 94hoghead

94hoghead

gone way too soon.....

8. Thoughts and prayers go out from the Vagabonds.

9. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Sad news, I remember meeting Charlie at the 09 HAMB Drags and having a pretty cool conversation with him. His friends and family will be in my thoughts.

10. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Wow...... so sorry to hear this. Condolences to all the family and friends......

Life is uncertain, make the most of every minute.

11. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Wow...just wow...keep your head up, Todd...thats a tough one to take

12. Damn so Sorry......R.I.P Charlie & Nancy.Prayers sent out to entire Family an you Breeder.

13. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Wow sorry to hear that ! RIP to both of them!

14. Sad news ... my condolences.

15. bodyman

bodyman
    from east tx

wow sorry for your lose man . god bless

16. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Thank you for posting the pictures Todd....... RIP

17. 56 Frame Dragger

56 Frame Dragger

Sorry to hear about your friends, man it brought tears to my eyes. I wake up each morning and say Thank You Lord for another day because I have lost friends that were in good health and then the next thing you know they are gone. that's why I say never say something you wish you didn't say because you may never see them again and you wish things were not said. My prayers are with you and there family

18. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

Sorry to hear, 42 is way to young to die.. my thoughs and prayer go out to all who know them.

19. Man ,I know it's been a rough year for you and your family but,this is relly hard to take,,,,you guys are in my prayers again! HRP

20. sololobo

sololobo

Be brave my friend, They would want you to carry on your misson in Wayland and draw strength from your kropduster brothers and sisters. May Charlie and Nancy rest in peace. Another of lifes test to move forward in the face of diversity, your Omaha friends are all thinking healing thoughts for everyone involved. ~sololobo~

21. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

man thats terrible, never met them but that is really tuff.

22. Sorry for the loss Todd.
    At least they are together again.
    42 is soo young, makes me want to take better care of myself( bad hearts run in the family)

23. -Brent-

-Brent-

That's a nice tribute, Breeder. Sorry for your loss.

24. HotRod33

HotRod33

Sorry to hear more bad news but Great tribute to them and their together and smiling down on you Todd.... Keep your head up.....

25. striper

striper

Sorry to hear you lost a friend. Maybe I'm wrong to ask this but how did you not know your good mate's wife died a month ago? Something not quite right here.

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

3 weeks ago, and he didn't tell anyone! All the pics of me and Charlie and Nancy are fake. I photoshopped my mug I'n them....you fuckin jerk off. So yes, you ARE WRONG TO ASK

27. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Sorry for the loss of your good friends. People are having heart attacks and other life threatening issues at an earlier age these days. I had my heart attack at 42 and the man who owned the deli next to our shop just died a few weeks ago at 41.:( Don't know if it is lifestyle or stress or what, and most of them never had a symptom prior to the event (I didn't).

It makes good sense for anyone over 40 to get regular checkups with a stress test included, that will find a lot of problems before they become fatal. An aspirin a day regimine also can help both for heart attacks and strokes. The picture of your friends wife with a cigarette in her hand also may be somewhat of a clue to what happened.

Don

28. I've been sitting here in stunned silence for the past 20 minutes reflecting on the past year's events in the Reed household. Today started on such a positive note... I'm so sorry, Todd.

29. MISFIT 1

MISFIT 1
    BANNED

Breeder, I don't know you but I do know what it's like to lose some one close, I feel your pain being on this side more often than I really want to remember, I want to remember all of my friends that for some reason left us early while at the same time blocking out that they are gone. sometimes I think about them in anger that they left me, and sometimes I laugh remembering them. I never knew your friend but I know what it's like to lose a friend and as I said I feel your pain.

30. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I can't even believe that you would post something like this on here. People are just unbelievable these days.
    Gasser Girl