Welcome to the THE H.A.M.B. forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   THE H.A.M.B. > The H.A.M.B. Marketplace > Classifieds > Cars For Sale

Old 06-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Jerichowalker
FNG

Default 1950 Dodge Coronet Business Coupe

I have a 1950 2dr Coronet for sale. Very little surface rust on a very straight body, and the only rot through is a 3"x3" part on the front fender. I would keep it as these are getting difficult to find in this kind of condition and especially for the price, but I've got to move for school and I'm being reasonable/logical if only for a moment. The owner previous to me started a chop on it, and realized that it was more of a project than he could handle. I planned on trying to finish the chop, or if I couldn't, cut it off and make a carson top for it, but what direction it heads will be up to the new owner. Rear quarters and bumpers are included, but not shown. Dash is still in the car with original gauges. Tires and wheels are brand new. I would guess all of the trim is there but since I wasn't the one to pull it, there is no guarantee. There are boxes and bins full of original parts and pieces that I have never gone through. I also have a small block mopar 360 LA short block and heads that were the planned powerplant, but it needs a rebuild since it's been sitting for awhile. That and a torqueflite 727 will come with the car. Sorry for so few pictures, I'll snap a few more in the coming days. Car will come with a bill of sale, but no title. I need to get rid of this thing quick before I find another place to store it. Available to look at, or tow away from, Tucson,Az.

offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
Jerichowalker
FNG

Default Re: 1950 Dodge Coronet Business Coupe

Price dropped to $800 and a few more pictures

offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)