Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Panty Raid car show and Over night party

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dogpatch customs, May 28, 2011.

1. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

the PISTON JAMMERS C.C. of Toledo Ohio would like to invite all of you to our First ever......

SATURDAY, JULY 30TH (INTO SUNDAY JULY 31ST) IN LAMBERTVILLE
    [FONT=Verdana,]
    Piston Jammers car club presents: Panty Raid and Overnite party. Saturday, July, 30 and 31st. 8243 Monroe Rd. Lambertville, Mich. at Parmelee Park. Gates open @ 10:00 am. Live Rock-a-billy music by Kentucky Chrome & Larry Love and the Revolvers. Campfires, vintage hotrod movies, popcorn, beer. Bring a tent or pass out in your car! Huge skate park. (no bicycles) Vintage motorcycles and mini bikes welcome. Pinstripers available to stripe your rides. Raffles and door prizes. Spectators FREE. Car and bike entry $10.00. 1972 and older only. This is a rock-a-billy hot rod style show. Club made trophys! judged by the host club. Vendor spaces available, please contact DAN @ 419- 277-2558 please leave contact info and brief message, to set up your space.

COME ON OUT AND SUPPORT OHIO AND MICHIGANS MUSIC SCENE, AS WELL AS OUR HOTROD AND CUSTOM CAR SHOWS!

As an added bonus H.A.M.B. members leavin a comment on here(good or bad hell we dont care hahaha!) will get for half price. just 5 bucks.

This is our first show and the park is huge, the pics show the road in, the fenced in area between goal posts will be for the show cars, and will also be where the band tent is. It is also where movies will be shown at night.

also food and beer is handled by the park. YES YOU CAN BRING COOLERS FULL OF YOUR BEVERAGES TOO!

YES, CAMPFIRES ARE ALOUD. HOWEVER!, THEY MUST BE IN BURN PITS AND OFF THE GROUND!!!!!

We have plenty of room for camping right with your car (TENTS)
    ALSO plenty of parking for motor homes and trucks and trailers if you need to trailer your ride.
    spectators get in for free. where are you going to get a car show with camping, and KENTUCKY CHROME, LARRY LOVE AND THE REVOLVERS, WITH SPECIAL GUESTS, food drinks and great times for that price? WELL, as if thats not enough theres also a large kick ass skate park, AND a very nice park with swings and slides for the little ones, however no alcohol aloud on that side, sorry.

VENDORS...SINGLEFINGER SPEED SHOP, TOPES TIKI HUT,THROTTLE GALS, DAVES SO-CAL SPEED SHOP DETROIT, CAR-ART, ASPECT CLASSIC PHOTO ART, ROLL OF THE DICE CLOTHING CO., DOGPATCH CUSTOMS, have confirmed! we have a few spaces left, we are grouping swapmeet spaces and vendors together this year. AND at NO CHARGE!!!! Please contact DAN to reserve a spot A.S.A.P. @ 419-277-2558

dirrections are posted from both I-23 and I-75 alexis is a 4 lane smooth road, sterns is, well, a michigan 2 lane road. but not to bad either way.

if ya have any questions feel free to hit me up here or call Dan.

sorry for the long read. look forward to seeing some of you here!

the PISTON JAMMERS.

[/FONT]

Attached Files:

2. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

one more flyer pic.
    and you can also hit us up on our facebook page,
    piston jammers.
    thanks!

Attached Files:

3. Just talked with Dan about setting up at the show.Looks like it is going to be a good time.I'll be bringing the Safari down and pulling a few lines if anyone wants any done.See ya then!

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm so there, sounds like ALOT of fun......can I put my tent next to yours??:D

5. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

ohhh yeah!

6. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Party? somebody say party?

I'll get Jocko to bring some of his world famous Apple Pie... hehehe.

7. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

a few things i forgot to put it that already long post,(thanks mr. singlefinger)

We are accepting can goods at the gate for discounted admission and those can goods will go to area food banks. as well as proceeds from the show.

Also we are going to have a BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF AN IMPORT Charity Event. we have a honda accord donated. and will be selling hits with a giant sledge hammer to raise money for charity. and kinda show our support to the AMERICAN CAR INDUSTRY!...
    We would like to hold the H.A.M.B MEET N GREET. in this area and give members a chance to show there support and get a group photo all piled on top of what used to be a honda. Maybe call it the H.A.M.B. MEET N GREET AND SMASH N BASH!
    With all of the devistation caused by the economy, and just plain bad weather we realize our friends and neighbors are going without and just hope to do our part to help in any way we can.
    thanks again for the read.
    george
    the PISTON JAMMERS C.C.

8. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

H.A.M.B. Meet n Greet & Smash n Bash!

I like it!!! I'll spot Denise's 1st swings of the sledgehammer.

BTW here's another way to crush rice-burners...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadq9usA2SQ

They do make nice coffee tables. :D lmfao!

9. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

Since you are trying to help out people in need ,you should change the name to

PANTRY RAID

10. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

George told me that all of the proceeds from the show will go to charity. The Jammers have narrowed it down to a couple of charities & they'll make the final decision this week.

Props to these "hooligan hot rodders" for doing good deeds!

11. derbydad276

derbydad276

is this kid friendly?

12. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

i guess this would be up to the descretion of the parents involed.

there is a playground, a skate park,(NO ALCOHOL ON THIS SIDE) cool cars, music, car show stuff, ect.

but there is also: Alchohol, kool cars and music.

are we gunna let things get too crazy? like hot chicks running around only wearing kool PISTON JAMMER PANTIES? I WISH, but no. so once again we leave that up to each parent to decide.

NOW THE AFTER HOURS PARTY IS A DIFFERENT STORY NO PROMISES THERE!

thanks and hope to see ya there.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  13. Window Licker

Window Licker

14. Bumping this back up for the t-town boys......

15. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

hello everyone. and HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you dads! AND ANYONE WHO'S A POSITIVE ROLL MODEL IN A CHILDS LIFE!

just a little update on the show.

looks like we're up to 25 hot rod related vendors. with just a few spots left.
    the SPEEDCULT DETROIT guys are bringing the big rig, so bring some cash and take home some of that kool metal artwork!

also we've been thrashing hard on, trophy's, and the DRIVE IN MOVIE SCREEN(18ft. x 10ft). as well as the burn pits, AND signs for both inside the show, as well as signs to get you here, so look for them along the exits and turns.

MORE TO COME!

Attached Files:

16. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

and a couple pics of the trophy's, I think we have 10 or more different ones for the show so at least come out and get you one of these! haha.

Attached Files:

17. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

a little bit of the schedule of events for Saturday.

8:00 vendors in to set up, all vendors should be in and set up by 9.30.

9:30 gates open to show cars and bikes.(goodie bags to the first 100 (or so) cars. and man are they loaded not just a sticker and a poster here people!

10:00 gates open to spectators!

Kentucky Chrome takes the stage around 12:00... they will be playing several rock-a-billy and oldie's sets thru- out the day.

Door prize raffles on the hour. we have gotten some really great prizes donated for this!

the Smash and Bash will be going on all day also. so we can do the meet and greet in the afternoon or when its beat to a pile!

Pinstriped Electric Guitar raffle will be called@ 3:00! you can get tickets at the registration booth or from the people walking the show selling them. must be present to win!

other items may be donated and raffled off also, I will edit/add to, this list as this occurs.

4:00 TROPHY'S will be handed out for club pics, i think we have 10 or 12 in all!

break time for anyone loading up or rolling out, also anyone staying the night can relocate their vehicles to the drive-in/camping area.

Larry Love and the revolvers will take the stage after 6:00

10:00 pull up your seats, the movies are about to start, by now you should have your SMORES made and marshmellows toasty. hahaha.

we could use some input on what you guys would like to see???
    hot rod gang
    hot rods to hell
    hot rod girl
    hot rod rebel of the road
    moonshine highway
    hollywood knights
    california kid
    thunder road
    are some of the movies we are narrowing it down to.

as far as sunday its going to be a play it by ear day, we are going to see how many stay the night and eat breakfast, but we will most likely start closing down the show around noon, unless we get the traffic to keep it going.

thanks again to everyone

and any input you have feel free to post it

george, the piston jammers

18. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Those trophies are too kool!!!

19. Window Licker

Window Licker

[​IMG]

Custom made PANTY RAID 2011 burn pits

20. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

bump,
    its getting close!
    come on out and have a great time!

21. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

bump
    for one week out!
    gunna be a great first show!

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to it.:cool:

23. jerseymike

jerseymike

hey, not trying to be an asshole, but you spelled stripe wrong on your trophy.

24. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

hahaha yeah we caught it after the pic too, thanks tho. !

25. Window Licker

Window Licker

We're less than a week away hope to see al you guys this saturday. we will be raffling a $750 floor jack donated by Starts Napa, and about 30 other door prizes.

26. God bummed to miss this one. Family Vaca was calling. Have a great show!!!

27. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Right in my neighborhood..sweet..

28. derbydad276

derbydad276

bump for a local show only days away

29. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Does that mean you're attending? With the family??

30. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

it is very kid friendly, so bring the little ones out, skate park, huge playground all fenced in! lots to keep 'em busy. We even put kids stuff in the goodie bags for 'em!
    hope to see some of ya soon!