Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Big Thanks to Hot Rod Leather

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scootermcrad, May 12, 2011.

1. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Eric Williams of Hot Rod Leather is a ruler! I've never worked with such a great business! Eric's work is just awesome! He made me a set of custom straps for my fuel tank and used some ends that I made up for sort of a unique mounting situation. The straps are absolutely PERFECT!!!! Not only did he get them to me fast, but his prices are incredible, he's easy to work with, and the workmanship is just unbeatable!

Thanks a TON Eric!! Now I just need to finish up the rest of the car! :rolleyes::eek::D

Check out his website! He makes door pulls, hood straps, and plenty of other leather stuff for your hot rod! And if you're a member of our HAMB Alliance you get a little discount to tickle your wallet with...

http://www.hotrodleather.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. f1 fred

f1 fred
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from mn

nice work!
    I really like custom stuff like that on a hot rod, it stops you in your tracks and makes you check out the whole car for other trick hardware!

Yes, I am one of the knuckleheads you will see laying on the pavement or grass to check out the underpinnings because a guy who goes that far usually did a killer job on the chassis as well.

3. Nice touch to the Hot Rod Scooter! Great work by Hot Rod Leather as well.

4. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Couldn't agree more! I'm a sucker for details! Especially details that haven't gone too far...

...And yes.... I'm one of those guys too! HAHA! :rolleyes:

5. Roadsterpu

Roadsterpu

Looks great Scoot.

6. That looks great Scott! I just got some stuff from Eric last week. His column mount registration holders are the boom- diggity!

7. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

Thanks for all the kind words, ScooterMc! Man, I love working with guys that have vision, and know what look they want...these kind of jobs are nothin' but fun for me, and I'd love to do them all day long! It's been a pleasure working with you, and do let me know when you're ready for some check-straps or door pulls or whatever. I can't wait to see your finished product! Thanks, again!

Eric
    Hoof22

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Word. Good guy for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using the TJJ app

9. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Worthy of a bump!

10. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

very nice ,fit your car well

11. I didn't know Eric made codpieces? That dude is talented!

12. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was waiting for that! HAHA! :D

13. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

I have ordered several things from Eric like Door Straps, Ball End Toggle Switches, and a Push Button Starter Switch.
    All great products and from an A+ company that is a pleasure to do business with.

14. sololobo

sololobo

Eric, those are awesome, talk about patina. Yikes, just outstanding bro. ~sololobo~

15. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

They look AWESOME Scott.

Jeff
    Kitchener Ontario

16. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Eric is the man!.To say I was happy with my Hot Rod Leather equipment was an understatement.
    Great work Eric!!!!!

17. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Thanks for the intro to HRLeather for me. I'll DEFINETLY be using them on my ride!

I like the way yours turned out Scott, cool attachments!

18. I've got a bunch of stuff from HRLeather on my avatar - great work, easy to deal with and he really cares about what he does!

19. brady1929

brady1929

I like it, looks great

20. The37Kid

The37Kid

The leather straps look great...........but please tell us there is a firm mechanical connection of gas tank to chassis.

21. Mighty fine there Scootz!!

BloodyKnuckles

22. Speedy Gomez

Speedy Gomez
    from England

I bought a pair for my '30 model A modified and they are awesome! They are well made and designed, just perfect for the job and I got so much help from Eric at Hot Rod Leather that they fitted with precision. Thanks Eric.