Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen Frenzel supercharger at Early ford store!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike@EarlyFordStore, Dec 21, 2010.

1. A Frenzel Flathead Ford supercharger setup was stolen today from The Early Ford Store of California in San Dimas, Ca around 5:00pm today Tuesday Dec.21 2010. If you see one for sale it is most likely it. If you have any information, hear of it, or think you might know of it please let us know. If you have any information that leads to its return you will be rewarded!

Early Ford Store of CA
    108 W. Bonita Ave.
    San Dimas, CA 91773
    www.earlyfordstore.com
    Phone: (909) 305-1955

http://www.lbcunited.com/upload/upload/FRENZEL SUPERCHARGER FLATHEAD FORD.jpg

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  2. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

that sucks,should'nt be to hard to spot

3. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Mike, your picture didnt show up, but I know I took some pics of it, and will post them asap.

4. $um Fun

$um Fun
    from Nor Cal

Hope you find the bastards that stole it. Here is a picture of it.
    [​IMG]

5. Please spread this post around so everyone can find out, I know it will turn up eventually. It's so rare that if anyone see's one, it just about has to be the same one. If anyone even see's one, I want to know about it.

6. Mike put it on Craigslist and any other free classified ad or forum you can. Did you put it on FordBarn yet? Good luck man!

-Shiny

7. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Wow! Cool parts. People are idiots. Will keep my eyes peeled on the boards I frequent.

8. couverkid

couverkid

Sad to see this. People that do this make me sick! Hope you get it back.

9. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

People are just stupid!

10. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

So I am guessing that it is rare cause I haven't ever seen so much as a picture of one, I'll be checking my regular sites.

11. tikistan

tikistan

Bummer! I will keep an eye out in my part of town. Good luck on getting that back.

12. thisbugger

thisbugger

DAM!!! I hope you guys find the guy and get it back.

13. Some people are just shitty! :mad:

That is a cool old supercharger. I hope you get your property back!

14. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Holy fucking shit nothing is sacred........damn recyclers will steel anything for a buck.

15. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

sorry for your loss, I hope it turns up..

16. flynstone

flynstone

it like that ass who took those poker chips, where ya going to use them dumb fuk

17. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

Hate to say it, but there are scumbags in every walks of life. I heard that the winter garage tour was canceled because some low lifes stole items from the various garages visited. These were all car people!

Hope you get the supercharger back.

18. Butch11443

Butch11443

Good luck getting it back. That's quite a piece of history!
    Butch

19. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

That whole store is a piece of history....one of my favorite places. This sucks ass!!! I hate fucking thieves.

20. The person who took it wasn't a car person i dont think, he looked suspicious and I think he overheard someone talking about it saying how rare it was, and then came the next day with 3 people to distract us, and a car running outside and sped away. I think it was a guy on drugs just looking for some quick money.

21. smarg

smarg

I'll have to say it again...

Someone needs their teeth kicked in!

22. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Hope you guys find it. This will not be hard to miss number 41 and the only one like it I've ever seen. I will keep an eye out at the shows.

23. Rice n Beans Garage

Rice n Beans Garage

Keep my eyes open Mike

24. cruzr

cruzr

Dam that sucks........i been in the store several times and nicer folks you wont meet.That is one rare part and will be hard to sell in the open, only a car guy would know its value......i will keep my eyes peeled and my ear open.

25. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

that really sucks, you might want to delete the numbers from the link, as it is easy to change & the only mark to prove it's yours , theives can be devious.
    I hope it turns up.

26. sololobo

sololobo

Low life jerks, A person has to be very careful who enters the store/shop etc. That is one of the coolest pieces I have ever seen. Best wishes for the return. ~sololobo~

27. Brown Devil

Brown Devil
    from Mission Tx

A time will come when people are not going to want to open their shops to us hot rod tourists. One of the things that I look forward to is open house when I go to the shows and garage crawls. I have always told my 2 sons not to touch and respect private property when we are at other peoples shops.Sure would be a shame if they are done away with. i hope you find your property.

28. trad27

trad27

Very sorry to hear, I will keep my eye out here in Bako. It is a good thing it is very identifiable.

29. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Of all the stuff in that store that setup is probably one of the easiest things to spot and know what it is and where it came from. Hopefully the thief will quickly discover that that rare and valuable setup he stole will earn him a very fast trip to jail for a long stay.

30. Manche

Manche

I hope this ends well, I heard a story for how a bunch of Subaru forum members helped to put a thief in jail...