Register now to get rid of these ads!

My 32 Highboy In Classic Instrument Ad!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32 Spitfire, Nov 23, 2010.

1. 32 Spitfire

32 Spitfire

Attached Files:

2. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

Congratulations! Classic does a nice job on gauges, too bad they're made of can'taffordium. :rolleyes:

3. I plan on using this at least 3 times today, hopefully you dont mind.

Oh and killer car to! Congrats

4. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

Yeah, it's a shame they cost so much compared to those cool Chinese made ones. Classic should fire all their American craftsmen and just have them made in Burma or someplace.

5. Congratulations,I know how ya feel,,Coker Tire used my 32 pickup in their ad recently. HRP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  6. Cheers my friend, that's awesome!

7. forty1

forty1

Congratulations on your 32 'your way' !!
    -41-

8. John McLeod

John McLeod
    from Boyne City

Thank you everyone for the posts and we all really loved this 32 and the Plane theme, it fit our image we were trying to create with the help of Steve Moal and his team. We appricate the use of a KILLER 32!!!

Rerfence "can'taffordium" Give me a call and let me see if I can get you hooked up with a good dealer or maybe help myself, I understand we are not the cheapest but we work very hard at being fair. Thank you!!

John McLeod
    Classic Instruments
    1-800-575-0461 (call is on me :) )

9. 32 Spitfire

32 Spitfire

Attached Files:

10. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

I'm actually going for the Moal style gauges. I don't buy Chinese stuff for my rods. Lighten up, fritz - it was supposed to be a joke.
    John - thanks for your response, will be talking to you.

11. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

Hey, fritz, I broke down and bought Classic gauges. I ended up with the Hot Rod series. I'm happy as a hog in the sun. They look even better in person than in the catalog. John - thanks for your help.

12. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

That's the "BOMB"...........;)

13. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

Didn't see your post late last year. I'm sure you were kinda kidding about the price - hell this hobby is getting hard to fund for a lot of us. But the thing is, we all have put our money where our heart is - American Made - whenever possible.

Companies like Classic and others that make well made USA products are making a commitment to all of us and paying US wages, overhead and taxes to keep their communities employed.

I know you will be just as happy with your gauges as I am with my Classics! Mine are HR Series too!

14. 32
    Great car. Great ad. I have like your car and gauges since I first saw it. :)

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I LOVE my Classic Instrument guages and their customer service is TOP NOTCH!

16. 32 Spitfire

32 Spitfire

Attached Files: