Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ###Pasadena Reliability Run 2010,pic's###

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, May 1, 2010.

1. I got there about 6am,so I could get the cars as they drove in. It looked like it was gonna be a perfect day for this event,and it turned out to be true....
    It was my first time,and i'll go back again next year and get pic's,cause it WAS AMAZING!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JustplainJ

JustplainJ
    from so.cal.

So you did go ! Good for you.... looks like a we are going to get some great coverage...

4. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Some pretty sweet cars !

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Big Jon

Big Jon

Thanks Mate , the closest i'll get to these events is through your photo's . thanks for taking the time to post.

Cheers

Jon

8. bonesy

bonesy

Thanks Bob - I had some New Mexico friends out there again this year. They tell me this is just about the funnest car event.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. codeblu

codeblu

Everyone of those was magnificent, love that 32 Tub....

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Recognize this guy? I don't think he got up and drove here this morning!!! haha! He must have got here a few days ago...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Once again Bob we get to live vicariously through your camera lens. I hope all of you west coast guys know how privilaged you are to have events like this. My bucket list is so long now I'll have to live to be about 125 so whats another addition at this point?:rolleyes::D

Frank

14. [​IMG]

Thought I would stand near the entrance,cause the cars just kept coming and coming!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"COOL IT!!!.......5 0!!!!" I told these guys "Roadsters only!",and they said "we have a saw in the trunk" haha!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old Crow boys,Lucky and Bobby Green...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Makes you want to get a Roadster, Doesn't it Bob???

16. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

man looks like a hell of a time. bob your like the hotrod poparotsy. nice pictures. i wish i was there

17. This truck was cool! He parked right next to me...We chatted a little. Still has the flatty in it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I KNOW, I KNOW....but it's not everyday you see a real GT350 on the street!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. hell yes,it does!!!!

19. flat34pu

flat34pu

:Dlooks like a good turn out, did everbody make it to the final stop?

20. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ollin...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Philbilly

Philbilly

Looked like some cool hot rods there. Thanks for the pics Bob.

22. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Saw ya there Bob but didn't want to interfere with your picture taking.....it is frickin awesome and the cars are amazingly cool....good times! <meta name="Title" content=""> <meta name="Keywords" content=""> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"> <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 2008"> <meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 2008"> <link rel="File-List" href="file://localhost/Users/jackbutler/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0clip_filelist.xml"> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing> <w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing> <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery> <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:DontAutofitConstrainedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> </w:Compatibility> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="276"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--> <style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 16777216 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; color:red;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> <!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> <!--StartFragment-->

<!--EndFragment-->

23. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's R Cole and Don Dillard...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. [​IMG]

Tom Branch and I think it was Fabian in the passenger seat...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

McFly...
    [​IMG]

25. The beautiful Tom Branch Roadster!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You should have heard this Tub when it pulled it!!! All I can say is WOW!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pat Ganahl....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

27. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Thanks for the pictures Bob and as you say Tom Branch's Roadster is truly stunning, near perfect I'd say!

Nick.

28. [​IMG]

This was the hit of the show! It was really something!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]