Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shaving F1 badges.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kevin Lee, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

2. limp

limp

you made that easy.looks really good. thanks for posting.

mike

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

very good explanation... you have such a way with words.

4. NoSurf

NoSurf

5. All business...I like it!

Thanks

6. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

7. -Brent-

-Brent-

So true! :D

8. That's a great idea. I wish I'd thought of it! :)

9. Kevin. Can you identify the tool used and the cost of one of those? I think I need one . Dale

10. Cymro

Cymro

<TABLE style="PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 20px" border=0 borderColor=#111111 cellPadding=10 width=560><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#111111 cellPadding=0 width=540><TBODY><TR><TD width="65%">[SIZE=-1]Imperial Roper-Whitney Hand Punch[/SIZE]</TD><TD width="35%">

carry on browsing >>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><CENTER><CENTER><CENTER><TR><TD height=15 width="100%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" align=left><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width="60%" align=left><!--ProductInfo--><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="35%">Item Code</TD><TD width="65%" colSpan=2>G250 </TD></TR><TR><TD width="35%">Product Name </TD><TD width="65%" colSpan=2>Imperial Roper-Whitney Hand Punch </TD></TR><TR><TD width="35%">Brand Name </TD><TD width="65%" colSpan=2>NA </TD></TR><TR height=10><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width="35%">Price ex vat</TD><TD width="55%">£ 89.3617 </TD><TD vAlign=bottom rowSpan=2 width="10%" align=left>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width="35%">Price inc vat</TD><TD width="55%">£ 105.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%">
    <!--<tr> <td> </td> <td align="center"><nobr> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] </nobr></td> </tr>--><TBODY><TR><TD width="35%"><NOBR>Average Rating:</NOBR></TD><TD width="65%" align=left>[​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD width="35%">Rate this product: </TD><TD width="65%" align=left>[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--<FinProductInfo>-->

In Stock

<FORM method=post name=frm1 action=item_Detail.asp>
    Qty <INPUT style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000080; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" value=1 size=2 name=productQty> <INPUT style="BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: solid; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc0000; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: solid; HEIGHT: 25px; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: solid; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" onclick="javascript:addIt('frm1','8472','89.3617');" value="add to basket" type=button name=B1>

</FORM><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><!--PREVIOUS CUT LAYOUT HERE--><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width="40%"><TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--<div id="productImg">-->[​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD align=right><INPUT style="BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: solid; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #4066b3; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: solid; HEIGHT: 25px; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: solid; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" onclick=javascript:window.print(); value="print page" type=button name=B3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- product information-->

The punch and die heads produce perfectly round, burr free holes in up to 1.5mm (16g) steel and 2.5mm (12g) aluminium. When working along a panel edge just mark the pitch on your job then set the depth gauge on the hand punch [up to 51mm (2") deep], to produce lines of equidistant holes. Kit contains seven punch & die sets - 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32".

See Related Products Below.

</TD></TR></CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TBODY></TABLE>
    Looks very much like this one to me, where to purchase in the USA ? Try FROST or one of the metalworking tool sites even HF have this one
    <CENTER>[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hand Punch[/FONT] <!-- No Video Available--><!-- PHOTO --><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    </CENTER>[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]
    • Punch holes in thin sheet steel, aluminum, and brass
    • Powerful, lightweight tool punches mild steel as thick as 16 gauge
    • Includes 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm and 7mm punch and dies
    • Handy storage case [/FONT]

11. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

12 pictures, that comes out to about 12,000 words :rolleyes:

Very nice work

12. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

13. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Hey,

If you wait and drive down the "nipple" left in the middle of the plug until you locate the plug in the whole this will help expand the plug for a press-like fit in one operation. You can also use cut washers for this if you haven't got a Roper-Whitney punch handy.

Great tech,BTW-

" What happened to my country? ''

14. LastChance

LastChance

15. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very nice. Did you ever get that thing to quit leaving you on the side of the road??

-Abone.

16. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I love my Roper Whitney punch. don't be fooled by Harbor Freight cheap crap. they take about 10 times the effort to punch, then the "hole" gets stuck in the tool and you need to get it out. pain in the ass when you are punching a bunch of holes.

I used the crappy one at my buddies shop... he was so proud of himself that it was only like 15 bucks.

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

That's my screwdriver... My screwdriver is now famous.

18. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Nice work.... I like the metal finishing method, instead of body filler.

Malcolm

19. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, replaced the super cheap battery and so far everything has been good.