Register now to get rid of these ads!

Urgent truck stolen at hotel austin texas urgent

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The truck has been stolen in austin texas we were going to the round up
    it is white chopped
    has green wheelS
    COOL IN BACK TOO
    1951 chicago plate working on the plate number
    anybody with info or if you see this truck please call
    708-670-4700 mike is the guys name
    or mark at 708-707-6275[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    OR [email protected]

POSSIBLE REWARD FOR RECOVERY

Attached Files:

2. 52pickup

52pickup
    from Tucson, Az

That fucking sucks.

Good luck.

3. It was stolen between the hours of 2 am and 6 am
    out of the parking lot at omni hotel at 4140 governs row

4. scotsmerc64

scotsmerc64

Bastards! Sweet truck. Hope its recovered.

5. 53choptop

53choptop

hate to hear that !!!, remember guys my place is still avaiable if you need to park your trailers, haulers etc...

what hotel were they staying at....

6. what good does it serve to steel a vintage truck in the states. Do you not have to have the title to register it? that is unless you can get it into Canada. Then all you would have to do is fake a bill of sale then go ahead and register it. You really have to feel for the owner, probably has his life's saving invested in it, just so some a$$hole can go ahead and take from him.

7. Barz51

Barz51

I hope someone looses their teeth over this.

8. Moe

Moe

I will keep a look out for it ......

9. Name on the hamb is 1lowtrk

10. That just turned my stomach. I hope you get it back then kick the shit out of the a holes that stole it:mad:

11. Christ....after all the thefts that occur every year of vintage vehicles at the shows down there you would think the owners would be more vigilant.I realize you shouldn't have to be but damn! I think I,d have a round the clock spotter watching the parking lot if I was in a group.This shit has to end....

12. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Worst that can happen! Plain sucks, hope he kills himself driving it!

13. big creep

big creep

FUCKEN ASSHOLES! i hope you find them! and KILL THEM! fucken fucks!!!!! god nothing worse that a thief!!!!! good luck i hope you find the truck ok? goodluck friend! when i get my 49 done, im getting lojack!

14. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Mike, sorry to hear about this brother.. Take care!!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  15. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Wow! I hope it gets recovered and everything works out for those who own the truck.

16. T. Scott

T. Scott

Wow sorry to hear that if it comes out California way Ill keep an eye out for it that truly BITES

17. I called Arlo from Crushproof, told him to spread the word!

18. dgang26

dgang26

I will put out an email to all my car club friends to let them know what happened -- and for them to contact YOU if they see it
    Sure hope it turns up !!

Very sorry that this happened to you

19. Thanks dude for spreading the word locally

20. lowburban

lowburban

Good luck finding it. My daily (98 chevy, bagged, shaved, etc..) Got broken into in that same parking lot a few years ago and Austin PD wouldn't even come out. Wanted to take a report over the phone. They have so many cars stolen there they don't even look for them. Every year at TX HeatWave multiple cars get stolen and I've only known of one that was found. I hope you do though. Maybe the power of the H.A.M.B. can spot it and "recover" it for him.

21. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Man that sucks Good luck.

22. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Probably already in Mexico.

23. Jobe

Jobe
    from Austin, Tx

damn, sorry to hear that...I'll keep a look out.

24. I know it's a b**** to do this but a tip from the biker world. At club functions prospects are assigned to watch the bikes. Someone is always there. If traveling in a group, assign shifts to watch the vehicles.

Years ago, there was a ring in Albuquerque that was stealing U-Hauls from area motels and "shopping" them. They busted one hobo jungle near the Rio Grande, stolen
    truck parked nearby. Had the upholstered furniture on the campground sitting around a fire pit.

As a matter of fact, whenever I have moved myself or others using a U-Haul truck it has been my bed for the night. Being a light sleeper helps too. Not the most comfortable, but at least I know it will be there in the morning.

25. TrioxinKustoms

TrioxinKustoms
    from Romney, WV

Sad news... I know how it feels.

But hey... least he has an excuse to tell his wife he wants to build another one!

26. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

BTTTop. Let's find this fucking thief and make sure he "falls down" a lot before the fuzz gets there. Everyone else down there, I'd start pulling fuses and coil wires at night before you go to sleep or into the hotel!

27. bungle

bungle
    from el paso tx

that's the worst luck man! whomever stole it should pay dearly. i think you should get a group of guys together, leave a nice looking ride in a lot that is known for theft, sit and wait, and let the bastards come to you. if word gets around that there's a blood bath for those who steal, maybe they'll stop. plus, chances are, they'll be the same crew that took your truck..ok, ok, i guess you shouldn't take the law into your own hands...sorry just venting. i'll keep an eye out in el paso maybe they'll take it thru here to bring it to mexico.

sorry for all your hard work being ripped off.

28. big creep

big creep

is there anyway to call the border? i know they have cameras going into and leaving Mexico.

29. Diamond49

Diamond49

Here's more. If you need to see more photos, check out 1lowtrk's profile. It really sucks, our first trip to Austin. The Hotel is high end. When we parked next to his truck last night at 1:30 AM, Sercuity stopped us, by our truck. We really felt comfortable knowing that they were watching the lot.
    Our surprize when Mike called us, telling us his truck was goneat 8:30 AM. What the Fuck!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  30. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

Or a parking lot camera at the hotel. Lots of hotels have them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.