Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from South Carolina

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by zmcmil2121, Dec 17, 2009.

1. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

Hi, I am 15 and at that age were i can put my love of cars into action, sadly I don't have a car at the moment, but that will change...

I live in South Carolina but i am from Texas, that is where i learned how to pinstripe and work on cars, so if you live near Greenville, send me a message and I could do some work for you.

Well thanks for reading and have a great day,

Zach

2. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

Welcome to the board young one! And welcome from a Fellow Texan who lived in SC for 10 years. Ft Mill. We sure miss it too. My boss lives outside of Greenville, has a '55 & '54 Chevy truck, 15 year old boy... I'll see If I can come up with a way for y'all to meet sometime.
    Jay

3. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

4. Go check out Carolina Rod Shop. Just south of Greenville, at the Piedmont, SC exit on I-85, on the right, heading to Atlanta. Go to the back and ask for Glen. Great old timer. He'll show you around and you'll love what you see there. Good guys. Welcome.

http://www.carolinarodshop.com/

5. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from South Georgia :D

6. Welcome from Rockmart GA. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks. I've had Henrietta since I was 14--I'm now 57, almost 58. My parents bought Ozelle new.

7. Good to see young dudes into cool cars.... Welcome from the Myrtle Beach area, my wife and I moved here from Houston. I too started young, had a trim shop at 18. Whats your dream ride????

8. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome from Illinois