Register now to get rid of these ads!

any one got pics of this sedan?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by aedan, Jan 27, 2005.

1. aedan

aedan
    from ###

gday i was just wonderin if any one on here has any more pics of this tudor? it looks pretty crazy

Attached Files:

2. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I have several from that show. (that maybe one of my pics).. Go to my link below and check out the Charlotte GG show 04 in the car show section.

3. The model A was built by Gregg Porter out of the Greenville/Easly area of South Carolina,,,,,,Check out Boones URL photos,,,Charlotte N.C. GOODGUYS I think he has a few pictures,,,,,Here is a photo of his other car,,,plymouth

Attached Files:

4. I haven't heard the A run but the Plymouth sounds like a bomb detonating. I saw the A in early construction a little over a year ago at his shop.

Greg and his son are mixing some NASCAR type suspension ideas into their rides. Some neat stuff going on in that shop.

JH

5. Here's a similar 33 Plymouth that is one of my Favorites. I believe he resides on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I took this pic at the 1st Annual Hot Rod Jalopyrama in Glen Burnie, MD

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/425000-425999/425326_136_full.jpg

6. KIRK!

KIRK!

Both of Greg's rides are SWEET. The A sedan is AMAZING! This is a VERY finished car with tons of style, class and soul. I shot it in Charlotte for a feature in the Gazette. It's also going to be our cover car for the April issue. Here's some pics from Charlotte. The last shot is Greg Porter. If he keeps going like this he's going to be a force to reckoned with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

How about eight straight out the back?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Damn that sedan is nice. Gives me a chubby. I will have one in my fleet someday.

9. aedan

aedan
    from ###

thanks for the pics and info kirk

i love how its has a stockish kinda paint job then you look a little closer and you see the 8 pipes hangin out the back

10. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

He said the car is modeled after one he restored for an older friend. It is all stock interior and color i believe.. Other then chop the body its pretty much as Henry did it..

11. aedan

aedan
    from ###

interesting.... thats such an awesome car