Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SF Bay: Three shows this Sunday!!! 8/16

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sean, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Sean

Sean

I am going to hit all three of them!!!

1)
    Cadillac Car show and Cruise at Willies Place Rod & Kustom Shop on Aug.16th.

8am to 12pm for cruise.

12pm to 5pm for show,

food,raffles,50/50 cash giveaway,and awards.

$25 entry includes food for 2,1 free raffle ticket for prizes,1 free raffle ticket for 50/50 cash giveaway.

Willies Place
    535 Union Ave.
    Campbell Ca.

Corner of Union Ave. and McGlincy Lane

call for more info 408 460 2611

www.williesplace.com

2) Skoty Chops Hot Rod Shoot Out 10:00 AM at his shop. 2732 Bay Road, Redwood City.

3) San Jose Custom Shifters car show at Beefys Cabin in Sunnyvale. Show starts at 3:00 PM 693 Grape Ave Sunnyvale, CA 94087-1032 - (408) 736-7141

Hope to see some of you HAMBer's Sunday!!!

2. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

my band is palying at skotys, so....i will be there!

3. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

I'l be a Skoty Chops open house/garage with my '35 Ford.
    thanks Sean for sharing the other shows on this Sunday, did not know about them.
    cheers,
    cab

4. boldventure

boldventure

:pYouse guys better take pics!
    I want to be everyplace but because I can't teleport I'm gonna miss some stuff...:p
    I'll put up HAMB albums:rolleyes:
    I'll show 'ya mine if 'ya show me yours:cool:

5. Sean

Sean

Cool. See you guys up at Skoty's!

6. Sean

Sean

UPDATE: The cruise is now open to everyone. Willie has decided to put his car show portion of the event on hold and we will all be rolling up to Skoty Chops' together.

7. I have been thrashing to get my car done so it can make it to Skoty's show.Alas,it was not meant to be..Running(check)..Turning(check)..Brakes leaking like a mofo(CHECK!!)..looks like the wrong tee fitting in the front.Local parts store is closed for the night,so it will be an early morning trip to get parts to fix it(hopefully!)..Oh well,guess i will have to take the Ranchero if all else fails:rolleyes:...See you guys there............

8. tommy v

tommy v

me and ibcalaveras should be leaving manteca around 9:00 to go to skotys if anybody want to roll,could meet at am/pm on north main right off 120 by wallmart

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  9. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

what kind of turnout is expected at these shows? I have no running HOT RODS (or Cadillacs) to join in the fun but I like to take pics. where would you go if photos were your only goal? I'm in Fremont so they are all pretty close.

10. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

49Ratfink,
    Go to Skoty Chops show, you wont be disappointed with cars to shoot tomorrow:)
    cheers,
    cab

11. The cruise is starting in Campbell & leaving round 9am, ending AT Skoty Chops place, so thats 2 for the price of 1...Like Steve says....go there!

12. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

thanks fellas... now if I can get out of the house with my memory card for the camera I'll be alright. got about 100 yards from the entrance of the Strangers show last month when I realized my card was still in my card reader on my computer.

that wasn't as bad as the time I forgot it for the San Francisco Rod Custom and Motorcycle show last year. I was actally in the show taking my first picture that time before I noticed.

ooh... gotta go charge my battery. got a few dead battery stories too.

13. Get lots of pics...I'm gonna be at another show

14. concreteman

concreteman

Thanks Sean
    will try to meet up with you :D