Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBer made motor mounts- i can't find them.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ace Brown, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

Saw a few months ago...maybe last year? some motor mounts that were really really nicely made. If i remember, they were on a Y block. I thought i saved the pictures, but i didn't. i know it's a shot in the dark on such a shitty description but maybe someone knows what i'm talkin' about. I would like to see those again but for the life of me can't remember who posted them, or what car it was in. that really narrows it down doesn't it?:eek: seems like the block and/or frame was painted a nice coppery orange.
    -ace

2. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

This?

Attached Files:

3. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

I built these for my Hurst Front Mount / Y-Block / Model A Chassis. No pic of them fully welded in, but you get the idea. First was an aluminum template to make sure things looked right and lined up right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

damn. those aren't it, yet totally awesome all at the same time. Mind if i put them in my "motor mounts" folder?

The ones i'm thinking of were just of the mounts on the engine side. It's been driving me nuts all night...

5. river1

river1

i don't remember who's they are how about these?

Attached Files:

6. B-Ray

B-Ray

the last pic are Bass's motor mount for his hemi

7. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

this is the one i think. maybe my memory isn't as good as i thought since it's not coppery orange :D but these are the ones i think. Anybody know who's they are? These are at least very similar to the one i was thinking of.

Attached Files:

8. Ace Brown

Ace Brown
    from OH

anyone remember the thread those came from? ^^ Seems like i remember seeing different stages of the building of those in whatever thread it was in.

9. river1

river1

that pic has a 3-20-08 download date on it. so check back in that time frame

later jim