Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage CFAC Car show- lots of traditional cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Steves32, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  2. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Nice pics! Thanks for posting them. Your Deuce was definately my favorite car there. Congrats on the award!

3. blackout

blackout

Thanks for posting. Congratulations on Best Deuce award. After looking at your pics, I see lots of hand me down from the 80's style street "rods". Fat tires, radials, porportions suck, 80's side exit headers, 4 X 4 ground clearance, 4 bar rears, billet wheels, etc. The usual lack of creativity and effort, the boring look. I think I see some fiberglass replica bodies, I know they are popular in Orange County. I dont see much there for traditional cars, other than the resto "rods". That black tub looks like a nice original build. I noticed the VW and some rough rusty stuff, kind of looks out of place.

My pic would be this roadster, I cannot tell if it is fiberglass, if it is, then I will have to change my pic.

Attached Files:

4. That's Marco's car! Thunderrod. And it's steel...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008

5. cruzr

cruzr

Bob beat me to it, its a steel car and very nice

6. Cruiser

Cruiser

:) That was an excellent slide show very well done, lots of cool rides. Love the big red '58 Olds when chrome was king, very nice. Your roadster is one very fine ride.

[​IMG]

CRUISER :cool: