Register now to get rid of these ads!

Distributor tester, analyzer, testers, etc.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Rmasters3, Aug 21, 2008.

1. I buy, sell, repair and sell parts and literature for distributor testers, engine analyzers, etc. Mostly old stuff for car hobbyists, restoration shops, vinatge racers, car owners. SUN, Allen, Snap-On, Heyer, Marquette, and others.

2. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

Welcome to the HAMB. I sent you a PM about a maching I bought.

DuckusCrapus

3. warpdrive207

warpdrive207

I have some manuals for some old Sun Equipment around here in the piles of manuals. Any interest in old Sun Manuals? If so email me and I'll Start searching for them. Will have to go through about 5,000 manuals so it might take some time.

Paul

4. I'd be interested in knowing what you have. My library of SUN manuals and literature is pretty extensive, but I am always looking for something I don't have. If it isn't a great effort. let me know. Thanks!

5. Send me the machine model number. Let me know what you need or are looking for. Thanks

6. 52 csb

52 csb

Hi guys sent you a pm, no reply, was up 52 csb

7. DuckusCrapus

DuckusCrapus

The tester I have is an Allen machine. Says "Type E137" and then there is a number below it that is 244641. If anyone has any info on this machine and possible replacement parts I would be interested. Someone told me Allen was still in business, but I have yet to find an address.

Thanks

DuckusCrapus

8. cindo

cindo
    from Ohio

Hi, I realize you posted a while ago, but maybe you can help us out... Looking for manuals/literature for Allen Test Analyzer Model# 23-370 , Bottom is Model # 16-110.
    Also looking for manual/literature for MAC AC800 machine.

Thanks. George(419) 478-2228 [email protected]

9. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Tennessee!

10. kilo

kilo

I own an Allen smartscope of the early 80's. I found it when a local car dealer went out of business. The scope parts is working fine but the exhaust analyser has a little problem. A few of the hoses have disintergrated in time. Do you have photo's or a drawing of the hoses and where they used lead to?

11. emma351

emma351

Rmasters3 I am looking for user and repair manual for the AllenE1415HD
    distributor machine can you help?
    my email address is [email protected]
    thanks for any help