Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods The Curse

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

Did the Mazada take off? You didn't mention a "post accident" wrestling match.

3. Good you weren't hurt Ryan.
    I love that car!

-Shiny

4. That SUCKS! but could of been a lot worse.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008

5. El_Gato_Scott

El_Gato_Scott
    from So. Tex.

Bad luck is running rampant these days. I've had my share lately too, Ryan. It's hard to imagine that as bad as things are that they could always be worse. Glad the coupe was spared any major damage. Give us the skinny on the driver of that Mazda...were they texting while driving or something?

6. Townsend

Townsend

I don't think Ryan has written about the other half of his bad luck. It's been unfair all the way around.

How can one of the nicest people I know have such bad luck? Karma is a bunch of bullshit.

7. Chuck R

Chuck R

Sorry to hear about your accident. Sounds like you and your family are ok and that is whats important. I am sure you will have the 38 all fixed up and be back in the saddle real soon.
    chuck

8. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Man what a streak you are on. I figure at this rate, you are getting all the bad mojo out at one time. You're due not to have anything else bad happen for about 20 years now. Glad you are okay and the coupe looks like an easy fix. Hang in there buddy.

Doc.

9. GREASEMONKEY72

GREASEMONKEY72

i hope the curse leaves you soon ryan, glad it was only the bumper

10. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

that suck the 38 is one hell of a car good, just hope The Curse is now with the Mozda asshole.

11. Man, sorry to hear this, Ryan. First the situation with the wagon on the way to the "Cinematic" and now the coupe. You must be feelin' like there's a cloud hanging over you. Glad you weren't hurt and no further damage to the '38. ......Don.

12. sorry to hear bout your misfortune,thank goodness no one was hurt and only the bumper and alternator bracket got tweeked

13. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

The old women in my family say that bad things always come in 3's.

I think that you're all done with this crap now & can "return to your normal programming".

Better Luck Tomorrow.

14. Kustm52

Kustm52

If bad things come in 3's, leave the A in the garage for a while...

Brian

15. mazdaslam

mazdaslam

You might not want to hear from me:D (considering what my screen name is):eek: Just remember,it could always be worse. You have had a bad string of luck lately but no one has been killed or seriously hurt so you are doing good.Wishing you nothing but GOOD LUCK from this point forward.Keep your chin up brotha....

16. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Sorry to hear about more bad luck, It is obvious that most people drive like Idiots what with texting while driving and such. lucky you saw him in your mirror, could have been worse. looks like an easy fix. Should be your turn soon to have a whole bunch of good luck

17. Spike!

Spike!

I've been having the same kind of luck lately Ryan. Stiff upper lip and all that...Think I'll post an auction.

Spike

18. skidsteer

skidsteer

I installed a 12" long LED third brake light high in the rear windows of my '37 Plymouth last week. Wasn't sure I liked the way it looked, almost took it off. A part of me says it really looks out of place, and it's definitely not 'period correct', but sometimes those little, low, '39 Ford brake lights can use some help.

19. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Thankfully it didn't get into the rear pan and end up jamming your trunk too. My summer last year was like this. I couldn't take a car out without some issue.
    Glad everyone was alright. I think I probably would have cried too...after I kicked that cell phone talking dork in the ass.

20. WhoDoYouFink

WhoDoYouFink

I feel your pain man. I had a rough weekend myself. I'll email you some pics and maybe post a thread. At least it's fixable and noone was hurt. Dang..... I bet your getting tired of hearing that lately.

21. Did anybody see you dispose of Mr Maza's body?

22. Wesley

Wesley

I am glad You are ok. Everything else can be fixed, although I understand the aggravation factor. Sometimes you have to just look up and ask "why me".

If you think it is bad now, wait until your kids become teenagers.

23. I could give you the whole "It's always darkest before the dawn spiel,"..Hmmm, I guess I just did.
    Buck up boss, bumpers can be replaced.
    We'll see you in August

24. theflame

theflame

Bet the Mazda looked worse...even before the accident!

Hope your luck gets well soon Ryan

25. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

I think a you need a live chicken, some incense, and a cross of chicken bones. Nahhhhhhhhhh, into everyones life, a little rain must fall. You didn't get hurt in either wreck so actually you should consider your self lucky rather than unlucky. Hang tough.

26. Good thing you pulled out of the way, somewhat. That could a really sucked. People really just don't pay attention while they are driving these days....did the mope have insurance and whose? Glad everyone is ok.....Don

27. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

Hate to hear about that Ryan. A good cry helps though, I know with all the trouble I have had lately with my 38 Pickup.

Glad everyone is fine

JM

28. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

That's really why he continued the trip to the lake...

Look at it this way Ryan; the pendulum swings back and forth. I gotta thing it's gonna start pulling the other way real soon. So in that case, you better hang on tight and have you camera battery charged and a laptop with you, because we want to see it all.

Vance

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  29. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

When it rains, it pours. Then it clears up.
    What can we do to help ya out?

30. Dirty2

Dirty2

Remember, Its going to get better !