Register now to get rid of these ads!

bombshell-n-ink ripped me off for a damn calender.......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dutched32, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutched32

dutched32

Sent my money my address and plenty pm's ,still don't know what the date is,but have alot of excuses of why....and they all add to nothing

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

maybe you ordered a 2009 calendar?

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Should have bought a 2008 HAMB calendar instead. We got ours like three days after ordering. Not that it helps your situation any.

4. daveyboy56

daveyboy56

That's ok the 2008 one sucked!! I like the 2007 much better not so slut looking a bit more Class

5. HAHAHAHA that is hilarious

6. GearHeadDiver

GearHeadDiver

Yep, got my $$ too.....NO calender!
    Been a month and a bit.
    Any more people?

:mad:

7. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Did you guys try all measures before posting negative comments? I know he's been busy and possibly maybe even been in Austin and probably getting ready for Viva. Not taking sides, but just sayin'. A lot of people tend to air out their dirty laundry before really thinking about the fact that maybe "shit happens". I don't know how the scene is out there, but this time of year in So. Cal. these guys are really busy going from show to show, etc...

Again. Not taking sides or defending him or anyone else. Just thinking that maybe he doesn't derserve getting his name put out as a rip off artist just yet. It would kind of suck for him if he got a bad rep because of a misunderstanding over like a $20 calender. One oops destroys a thousand ada-boys. It's not easy running a business in this scene.

Just something to think about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.