Register now to get rid of these ads!

fuelpump for a 241 hemi

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Red-Ram, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Red-Ram

Red-Ram
    from Sweden

Does the fuelpump from the 270 hemi fit the 241? I got a 1953 Dodge Coronet with a 241 Red Ram.

2. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey man! Before the intro police come around and give you a ticket, tell us about yourself here:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

In the mean time, there is a link in my signature line below that will direct you to some Early Hemi Tech. I would love it if you posted that very question in the section related to fuel pumps and such.

Cheers!
    Scooter

EDIT: I added a link in the HEMI Tech section to this thread.

3. Magnus_Jager

Magnus_Jager

I've removed the one on my 241, and replaced it with a block off and electric one so I could get my alternator in there.

However, since I kept the 2bbl stromberg I had to order a 1-4 lb pressure reducer.

That Said Maybe I can help you with your problem, as I now have a stock one I am not using. And it worked when I took it off last year. I would think the 270's would work though. Is the 270's one that runs off the front of the cam? (long nose cam)?

Just noticed your across the pond. Could be a bit to ship if your doesn't work.

I'd suggest double checking with these guys though.

http://www.hothemiheads.com/

4. The fuel pump from the 241,270,315,and the 325should be the same. The 315,325 are the high deck version of the 241,270.

OLD HEMI

5. George

George

There is one part # for 53-54, & a different # 53-55. over lap, I'd agree with Old Hemi, it shouls interchange.