Register now to get rid of these ads!

Show Rods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KING CHASSIS, Dec 10, 2007.

1. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Having spent my last friday nite drinkin with Bill Bierman and Arron Grote (Plowboy) at the Creative Customs christmas party. And lookin atBills truck[​IMG] and talkin with the disturbed mind that created this space machine. [​IMG]Got me thinkin. Lets see all the show rod style cars currently being built here, or have been built by you folks here on the hamb. Shoot.

2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I built the futurian, way back in 2001

[​IMG]

3. i dont have anything near show quality other than my 68 but damn those rides are fine .. great work ..awsome

4. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

Iv'e always liked the futurian.

5. HulaZombie

HulaZombie

Man I love that truck !!!
    Hey Doc....did the Chick come with your ride when you bought it ??

6. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Now that is some talent.

7. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

Does anyone have more pics of that crazy truck (the pink one)?

8. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

it was at SEMA last year if that helps- try looking at the older threads

9. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

Damn Lunar Lander...... I have the curse of the Lunar Lander. Everytime I go to a car show that the "Lander" is at, my camera dies. I will have a full battery and as soon as I walk up on that damn car the battery will go dead. It has happened 5 times! The car will not let me take a picture of it! Damn you Plowboy for killing my camera!!!!! And damn that awsome car!!!!

10. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

one of my hobbies is collecting pictures of the "pink freak"... here are 4 of them..

Attached Files:

11. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

The Pink freak must be a west coast rod? I would love to see that thing in person.

12. Plowboy

Plowboy

Bite that toungue, son! It is from St. Louis. Everyone knows the midwest is where it's at!

Moriarity and Fritz, I love you.

A little bird told me that it will be making an appearance at the autorama in the basement.

13. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

You've probably seen this before......but here's my '62 GMC rpu show rod project....
    Not much progress.....the '60-61 hood is harder to find than I thought.....
    Working on other peoples stuff has pushed this off to the side.....plan to hit it hard after the holidays....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

to hell with the cars!! who is the chic??? me thinks me is in LOOOOOVE!!!! :D

15. monsterflake

monsterflake

it's been to vegas for sema and cali for 'mopars at the mansion'. if you'd like to see a couple of pics from the playboy party, check out creative customs' myspace page. plowboy can prolly look it up faster than i can....

16. Damn you guys are my heros...........hopefully will see ya on the show world with my Pie Wagon.........

Attached Files:

17. Ahmen! :cool:

18. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

I second that

19. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

i saw it in Indy at the Goodguys show. i know lots o folks don't like it but i thought it was the cat's ass from the first crappy little pics i saw of it in grey primer on the internet. wish i'd thought of it. that woulda been a fun build. i woulda ditched the pink toy machine gun though... and a couple other small details but all in all i dig the shit outa it!! i even have a pic of it on my cell phone as my screen saver! :D

20. monsterflake

monsterflake

it's not a toy, nor is it full auto...there are rat problems up in the hood, ya know?

21. This thing is seriously cool!
    I can picture it with a narrowed '64-5 hood with a '60-1 pod down the center! Take the right half of a right pod, and a left side of a left pod and put them together... have it stock out about 2 or 3 inches... then cut it in half from top to bottom, and extend it to make a "grille shell"... narrow the bottom a bit. Then hand some quad headlights on either side, maybe some from a diesel truck! A pickup bed! Oh man... I get excited just thinking about it!

Sam.

22. Hellfish

Hellfish

She was in the Road Rockets' pin up contest a couple of years ago... and I think she was well under age

23. here ya go sam...http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202427

24. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

NO WAY!!! gotta be at least 24!!!... i might just about go to jail for that :D.

25. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I was gonna wait til it was painted and done but this is what I've been doing to my truck lately
    Yes Plowboy is my hero too
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And that hottie posin with the Lander got beat out 2 years in a row at the Road Rockets pin up contest WTF?

26. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

it's all politics!!!:rolleyes:

27. if she got beat.......how hot was the one that beat her???(pics?) maybe everybody was gazin at the cars and got blinded.

28. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

29. hey show rod guys.anybody seem a set of these,Im lookin

Attached Files:

30. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

OK lets get back to the cars now! I want to see some of these things!