Register now to get rid of these ads!

In car Video at HAMB Drags

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rodshop, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Rodshop

Rodshop

In car video racing my buddy. Mine is the '36 Dodge coupe with a 401 Nailhead and a 4 speed. He beats me on this one, but I won the next one!
    Rodshop

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOkFG_qpZ7s"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOkFG_qpZ7s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

2. SICBOY

SICBOY

sounds good to much tire spin

3. That is one awesome video....Glad you were able to take one back for a win. Congrats.

The road footage is cool.

4. Damn I love drag racing.

Sam.

5. Rodshop

Rodshop

Definitely too much tire spin, and damn I love drag racing too!!! Maybe a set of slicks for next year, but did a 14.6 on best run. I should be able to break 14.
    Rodshop

6. Midnight340

Midnight340

Hey Rodshop...
    Great video, too bad I missed it this year. Loved the ride down the 1/8th in Salina.

(oh...and I AM your brother!)

7. Anderson

Anderson

So you own that Oldsmobile? That is a GREAT looking car, I love it. Have any more pictures? I didn't get any good ones up there.

8. Rodshop

Rodshop

The Olds belongs to my buddy from the Springs- he is 20 and has been building that car since he was 14! I will look for a good pic to post of that car.

Rodshop

9. Rodshop

Rodshop

Here is a second video, you would think I would post one that I won!, But, this was against the blown Hemi coupe, so I don't feel too bad!
    Rodshop

<object height="350" width="425">
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/viXe8t7LuNU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="350" width="425"></object>

10. Hey, that's me! Cool video, thanks!!! BTW, can videos be downloaded from youtube? I want a copy of that.

11. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Nice shots RS. Mike R. got an in-car video from his Morris and had the camera facing backward on one of his trips down the 1/4 at 115 mph...it's an awesome 1/4 mile ride. He had to go on a business trip on Monday so hopefully when he gets back he'll get it up on You-tube...

R-

12. Cool vids! I'm with SamIyam. Kerry, we didn't see you in the pits, but my boys and I rooted for you anytime we saw you race.

13. Rodshop

Rodshop

I am fairly new to YouTube, but I am pretty sure you can download them. I was hoping you would see that!
    Rodshop

14. Very Cool! That coupe is one of my favorites. It was great seeing you guys again.:D

15. Sorry I missed you. I was pitted under the tree south of the concesion stand. Got there early and grabbed some shade.

Rodshop, a couple of years ago I was running 13's and made several passes against Chicken in his 10 second cad powered T. I didn't have my lakes pipes yet. Aside from wondering if my engine was even running due to his loud pipes, it felt like I wasn't even moving as he drove away from me.

I do love that video!!!

16. oldmule

oldmule
    from Colorado

Great vids, I miss racing.... My inspiration for making next years drags!
    My first car did 14s in HS (built 100% by me), almost married into the Weakland family (some older CO guys might remember them - it was their niece.)

I have never figured out how to or if you can download them on youtube. If anyone figures it out, please post how.