Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not enough MOKAN? Good....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sodas38, Aug 27, 2007.

1. sodas38

sodas38

Here's my pic's. This was my first trip and the family came with. No hot rod this year, just some parts trading at the track. Actually it was our first drag races for that matter and it was a freakin' blast. As we drove to the track from the hotel we followed an old 55 Chevy. Not sure who's it was but it was picture perfect as we cruised in on the highway that leads to the track. You would have thought it was 1960 or something, very cool.

[​IMG]

Had to get a shot of the track:
    [​IMG]
    We walked the pit area couple times. Saw Norm and had to get a pic, my daughter Hannah was pretty shy (not like her):
    [​IMG]
    Then we saw Larry's 32 Coupe, absolutely beautiful, even better in person. I heard him tell the guys in front of us that they could sit in it.."you ain't gonna hurt nothing" he said. So I gingerly set Hannah in there and snapped a pic before she found anything to pull off, I hope that was o.k. Larry....Wait maybe I should have left her in there for a while and see what she brought me. :)
    [​IMG]
    I saw pic's of the Scorpian last year and I thought thats all I would see was pictures. But then she rolled in on a trailer a little before 2:30 and my eyes lit up, I had to wait to hear it fire and it was pretty loud. That thing is sweet!!
    [​IMG]
    Saw Roothawg and got to talk to him a while:
    [​IMG]
    Here's some more of the cars, it was just as much a car show as it was a drag race. I took a picture of the Cochran coupe, but I noticed Ryan is standing next to it so I'll leave it off:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And of course HAMB Andy's dash was there to be signed:
    [​IMG]

2. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Aww DAMMIT! I missed the dash signing...

3. Cool pics! Thanks for sharing!

Sam.

4. Rusty

Rusty

Man I missed meeting you, maybe next time

Rusty

5. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I'm diggin' that pic of the 'most expensive tow vehicle'...:D

...and everyone is welcome to sit in her without asking.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  6. sodas38

sodas38

Rusty I missed a lot of people, it's tough at an event like that I would have loved to meet up with everyone there. Get ya next time.

Thanks Larry, yes best looking tow car in the biz.

7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

great to meet ya larry....car is unreal man... sorry about the seat stain:eek: :p it made me poo sittin in it..:cool: