Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vagabonds thanks all who ate with us...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Aug 27, 2007.

1. on the Firday night feed! We weathered the storm. Fiddy threw down on the grill. Once again we got to cook for 200 of our closest pals. Thanks to everyone that helped, guys gals etc.

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS to the Chrome Czars for passing the hat in HUGE fashion. The coin is much appreciated. Wtih everyone that tipped, next years food is covered!

Oh yeah, we werent going to make the drags?:eek: Late Wednesday night Todd and I decided to say phuket. We drove all night and hit the Ramada at 7AM. It was great to see the look on some folks faces............Rashy looked like he saw a ghost:D

2. Glad you made it and thanks for the grub.
    TZ

3. It was great meeting you and hanging out with eveyone again. You guys are the best for doing the feed. The rain dampened everything but the spirits. Man, what a blast... and Fiddy can sure get his grill on!!!

4. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Thanks for the food guys, doing all that in the rain to boot, Nice job. Gary

5. bigken

bigken

Hell man, thanks for feeding us. Fiddy does 'bad-brats'.............

6. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Helping with the food is one of the highlights of Terrys weekend. Hope she didn't boss ya'll around too bad.

Thanks for everything!

7. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

man, to be hammered, in a mansoon,and tryin to light grills with brake cleaner, you guys sure pulled it off!:D next year, if we can make it back, the kdusters will do there part as well..shana can pre order our special steak sammiches for the vbonds, and bring another grill with some big ass h dogs and hburger! ill be draggin a coupe or a 53 with us if we can come, so we will have plenty o room to chip in !:)

8. Or Bill holding the EZup and getting tagged by 'litenin!:eek:

9. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks for the great food, guys! We appreciate all the work it took to feed us starving gearheads....

Malcolm

10. That was my brother and I in the silver daily that passed you in KC. You guys looked good going down the road. We took 71, you must have went west?

11. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

We stayed on 71 through KC and up I29 to Omaha.....

It was good to meet you guys!

Malcolm

12. Yer 71 and ours must be different................you went left and we went straight!:eek:

13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

haha.....i forgot that one!!!!! did todd tell about when the cops arrived sat night after you were coralled to your room????like 4 am./// i talked the cops into takin a pic with a bunch of us! todd reaches up to put his arm around the one and the cop put his hand down on his gun and said.." sir do not touch me" ...fuckin funny!:D
    your bro went non smiley real fast there for a second!!!:p

14. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Yeah, yeah.... I took the wrong road and had a small, couple mile detour. You caught me! I was following a couple other Omaha guys, so I could just blame it on them :rolleyes: .

Malcolm

15. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

I appreciate what you all do. I enjoyed the Brat. Providing my wife's "Magic Bars" for part of the desert layout was the least I could do. I've made some good friends hanging around the feed. Thanks for doing it. I told my wife she would need to make a few more the next time, 'cause this thing keeps growing.

J.

16. BELLM

BELLM

Trent it was a nice suprise to see you there, good thing you showed up to claim your Shiner Bock, sorry I drank a bunch of it Thursday night.:)

Thanks again to you, brother Fiddy and all the other fine folks for the good grub.

17. Once again, thanks to all. Eddy for the beer. I am about to put the last case into the pop machine!

The extra food was great, thanks to all who did bars, brownies etc.

We added a couple Vagabonds this weekend. Great to see our family growing.

As for being corralled to the room, fine by me. I hearby turnover 7AM parking lot duties to sentinal and Greezy. I was nice getting sleep this weekend!

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

hey now...dont forget that handsome feller who drove 6 1/2 hrs to deliver ya beer...then stuck around for the drags!:p

19. Ah yes, the Fat Tire lasted eggzactly 2.8 minutes!:eek: :D

Thanks man!

20. Dan

Dan

Tman-
    good to see you on here, I've been gone for awhile - think I'll have alittle more time now to hang here some more. Picking up a T project - you got any "leftovers" laying around :) !

21. No leftovers here man, looking for another T body for the drag car

22. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

Thanks y'all for the grub.It was fun hanging out with the Vagabonds.
    Sorry about the confusion,I am honored you considered me for the club.
    But I had already done the whole "chicken sacrafice" and drank the blood with Breeder.The tattoo of the kraptoaster done with grape jelly and a pocket knife still stings!

I was there for the cops both nights,kinda like being in highschool again,but with out the funny pants,and high tops.

23. In the end we felt sorry for the Kropdusters and had to let them have ya!:D

Good times were had by all. Thanks for the Tshirt.I will pass your info on to Randy today, hopefully he can send some business your way.

24. A note to all Vagabonds new and old. We have ignored our club message board for to long, lets take advantage of it.

25. What a nice surprise to see you at the Drags! Thanks so much for your help during the Rapid City storms. Meeting you was great, your timely info and showing up to "deliver" us was beyond the call of duty and very much appreciated.

Larry

26. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Glad to meet you, and thanks to all the vagabonds for the grub!
    Robert

27. Larry, "deliver" is always better n "deliverence". To bad you couldnt stay to see our little banjo playing pal:D

Besides, when we last left int he Black Hills, my last words were" see ya';ll in a week!"

I meant it.

28. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

WOW!!! what a party!to quote Robin Williams: "It's like riding a psychotic horse towards a burning barn!"we got off to a shakey start as LD's tranny re-build took up most of my last-minute prep time friday (LD an Moon did alla trans work... i just tried to keep outta the way! :D ) 195 brats! :eek:....far cry from the 70 or so Tman an' I done in '05 eh bro? :cool:

29. Hell, you did the work, I just drank beer and yelled at folks when we needed eaters:D

It was a good break from the last 2 years up here. Lets do it again!

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i might have the answer for next year trent....if i can get me some helpers, ive been thinkin about turning the back half of my 62 caddy into a bbq pit! and you know how big that trunk space is...hell we could cook enough in one swipe to feed everyone there! and look damn drunk , umm, cool , doin it!:D