Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks to Ryan, MArcie and Carl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Roothawg, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Roothawg

Roothawg

Had a great time this weekend. I know it is a buttload of work to put on such a huge show.
    As always it was great to see everyone again.

364 days til HAMB drags Nationals 2008...................................

2. Absolutely!!!

And a big thank you to YOU for taking on the video!

3. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Yeah, thanks to everyone involved in putting this on. I know Marcie, Ryan, and Carl do a lot of work getting this event ready to happen. I can't say enough about how much fun we had this weekend. As I finished my pedal fest run with Root, I was on the return lane thinking that it's just not possible for this much fun to be moral and legal!

But thanks also to the gals and guys that stood in the heat all day doing registration and selling shirts. And to the track staff. Those same guys stood out on the track and in the staging lanes the whole day. Talk about getting hot. If you see this Carl, please thank those guys for us.

4. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

A big ditto from the Gordons. The drags is one of three events my lovely wife really enjoys. She kind of married into the whole "car" thing. It's the people she comes for.

So kudos to Ryan, Marcie, Carl and everyone who sweated to put on a fantastic weekend. I actually got to meet and chat with Marcie this weekend. Ryan, you have a charming wife, your a lucky guy.

See you next year for sure.

GV

5. 54BOMB

54BOMB

It was my first hamb drags but it wont be the last, and as usual every one there was super cool and friendly. I really had a great time , thanks.

6. Roothawg

Roothawg

Buzzard, I never got to talk to you afterwards. We'll try again next year. Maybe your 55 will be done?

7. Thanks from the South Dakota contingent. great year. Who ordered that weather on Sat.? Awesome.

8. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Man, that was a crazy pass. Between me slipping and sliding all over the place, and your bouncing around, I think we were staring right at each other at about the 100 ft. mark. Hopefully, there is some video of that pass.

I hope that the Thunderchief Cup doesn't chafe.

9. atch

atch

i second that emotion...

10. Prop Strike

Prop Strike

Thanks again for another great time. Can't wait till next year.

11. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

I'll add my thanks here also, can not wait until next year.:D:D