Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Drags 07 What a kick butt weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stick Shift, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Just got home after a 10+ hour ride back home from the drags. Just got done down loading some pics and I got to share for those that were not there. Lots of stories to be told about a lot of great people. I went to the Springfield swap with hot rod roadster (Gary). When you wear a HAMB shirt out in public you meet all kinds of great people. Thanks to Gary for hauling my ass there and letting me fill his truck up. You are a great guy I owe ya.

Well here are some pics. The first two are about soiled pants. Breeder I think soiled his when Larry let him sit in his car. The other pic of the dragster, belongs to King Chassis, if he did not soil his driving that thing he is the "MAN". LOL His ride off the line had to be the most wicked ride I have seen in person. Hope some has the video. Good job keeping it under control man.

Attached Files:

2. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Here some pics hotel pics:) .

Attached Files:

3. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

4. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I think I took 450 pics. To bad most of them suck.

More

Attached Files:

5. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

6. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

This time.

Attached Files:

7. First one I missed- Sure hated to too!
    That BobK sure looks a nice a for an "older" gentleman.....[insert smiley here].....

8. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

A few more.

Attached Files:

9. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

We talked about ya.LOL I think they drank one for ya too. :)

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

NOT TO worry kenny! i drank for you to buddy! ohh, and for reggie..and ione....and debbie...and your dog....hell, i even drank some for your lawnmower! good lord i drank alot!:eek:
    seein all those 30-31's got me really exited! :D i have some more vaphead parts for ya kenny, thinkin of maybe runnin over this weekend if your not goin to be outta town!

speakin of vaphead, dont forget, your now a KROPDUSTER, not one of them damn VAGABONDS!;)

had a great time...wonderful folks! later on this week when the insurnse nazi's get me my comp money, ill post some pics!@ and boy, do i have some good ones!!!!:D

11. Is that Model A lavender?Weird color.........LOVE IT!:p

12. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Some for the monday morning, work is really gonna suck today crowd.:mad:

Attached Files:

13. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

You mean this one? Not sure of his name, but he was a cool guy. He had just got there when I took these pics. He even said I could sit in the car. I may have not want to get out it I did. LOL:cool:

Attached Files:

14. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I miss Mokan already.:(

Attached Files:

15. yblock292

yblock292

Nice pics of my purple coupe, thanks for the comments !Unfortunately, had to trailer her home Sunday for the first time in her life she let me down , after almost 11,000 miles , on the way to the hotel Saturday night , about a block from the hotel , fuel pump decided not to work any more. But thanks to some great H.A.M.B.er's , we pushed her on in to the hotel . Could not fiind a pump Sunday morning (1956 292 ) So my good buddy Steve Zaring ( 27 t roadster y-block Rod and Custom last month ) Had left after the races Saturday night to head back to Tulsa , called him , he drove an hour and half back to Joplin , we loaded the coupe up in his trailer, went back to Tulsa, dropped him off, took his rig and drove on to Wichita. Will deliver it all back to him this weekend, ( maybe, it is a real nice rig!)

16. ....thanks for the great pics, looks like it was a good time.
    Lots of nice cars, ... you need a zoom lens for those track photos.lol

17. That's Jack Marinelli. Yblock292 on the HAMB.

18. monsterflake

monsterflake

very nice, looks like a huge turnout! next year should be even better...