Register now to get rid of these ads!

More Mokan pic's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hot-rod roadster, Aug 26, 2007.

1. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Just a few pic's this year as I spent a good part of Saturday in the lanes waiting my turn to race and talking with other HAMB'rs. Had a great time ( of course, who wouldn't in this enviroment ) Met soooooo many new folks this year and talked with lots of old friends.
    Breeder and Breeders wife ( Shana I don't know how you do it, has the whinning stopped yet ) Stick Shift, Blake ( always enjoy talking with you ), Louvre Dude, 40 Stude Dude, Nosurf ( always a riot ), A 31 Mo Fo, Ben D ( thanks for the use of the 2 wheeler at the swap ),All the guys from SASS and Shawn, Denise ( too cool ), Dumb Whore, and all my brothers that rolled down from Omaha, 32 coupe, Malcolm, Big Otis, Xderilict, Rod Lee, and Staube, and all the other great people I met. What an incredible time. Most of all.... THANKS, Ryan and crew, Well Done !!! Gary

Attached Files:

2. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

more

Attached Files:

3. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

last one's

Attached Files:

4. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

[​IMG]
    Who's gold coupe is this I would love to see more pics of this please....

5. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

What a great time!!! great pics, thanks for posting. I dont have a photo essay to show, I didnt bring a camera.

6. monsterflake

monsterflake

well gary, what was the result of all that waiting in the staging lanes?

7. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Well the best was a 15.47, I didn't think it was to bad for a long roof, need some serious work on my re-action time though. Missed seeing you there. Gary

8. monsterflake

monsterflake

i'll be there next time, i'm curious about my own reaction times. :)

9. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks for the posting the photos, Gary! I had an awesome time and the race against you was definitely the highlight of my day.
    I was dangerously close to you! :D 15.85 to your 15.74

Looking forward to our local Friday night drags so we can run again!

Malcolm

10. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Gary it was nice to meet you also. I think waiting in line with you and everyone just gave us more time to work on our farmers tan. Thanks for the pic's.
    Robert

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

[

has the whini.......why i outta....hey, when your married you have to whine....only way to get any...whine and beg!:eek:
    if i had a nickel for every time i heard " how did a goofy fucker like you end up with a good lookin gal like shana",,,it would have paid for the trip!:)
    but denise nailed it when she said,,,," you must have a huge dick":D

man , i met so many killer folks i dont even know where to start! so i wont!:p
    ill do a lil something when my sat internet gets fixed! no car stuff, all funny drunkin stuff!;)
    speakin of funny drunkin stuff...umm gary, that "inflatable neck support pillow" that was shaped like a sheep that was in your room....well, i seen it tryin to hoof a ride on I 70 on the way home! inflatable my ass!:eek:

Breeder and Breeders wife ( Shana I don't know how you do it, has the whinning stopped yet ) Stick Shift, Blake ( always enjoy talking with you ), Louvre Dude, 40 Stude Dude, Nosurf ( always a riot ), A 31 Mo Fo, Ben D ( thanks for the use of the 2 wheeler at the swap ),All the guys from SASS and Shawn, Denise ( too cool ), Dumb Whore, and all my brothers that rolled down from Omaha, 32 coupe, Malcolm, Big Otis, Xderilict, Rod Lee, and Staube, and all the other great people I met. What an incredible time. Most of all.... THANKS, Ryan and crew, Well Done !!! Gary[/quote]

12. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

That's mine. It's not a coupe. It's a sedan shortened into a Pick Up. I'll try to post some pics of it later.

13. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

[/quote]
    Funny you should mention that sheep neck pillow thing cause someone asked me earlier if I could make a u-turn and I told them " No but I could make its eye's water " HA !!!
    Hey you Shana and the rest of the gang are a riot, no really even if you don't remeber much of it. See ya in traffic. Gary

14. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

You have a great sense of humor, how's the Pontiac coming. Gary

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

gary, if that is your real name! i see the 60 didnt sell....you ready to start the payment plan???? i can have her on a grey hound by noon!:D

16. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Yea what is the deal on the 60 now? I have had a guy call me the last two night wanting to buy one of my cars. Maybe..........

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

back off cracker....thats my woomans ride!:( :D

18. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Call me it NEEDS to go. Someone's going to get a deal !!!!! Gary

19. monsterflake

monsterflake

save up your allowances, the 62's gonna be on the block soon...

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

is your number still 690-you-can-make-tiny-payments???:p

dude, shanas been goin on and on about unloadin the 04 trailblazer, buyin a lil turd care to drive and bringin ourselfs to NE!!!!:D
    im startin to think she likes the 60!

scott if anyone ends up with it bro , i sure hope its you! then ill still get ta see it a few times a year!:)

21. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I was talking to Baron Von... and he mentioned that. Gary and I also talked about that car the night before. Bitchin.... Thanks for the reminder. lol