Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb drags= no sleep

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by El Loco Worm, Aug 26, 2007.

1. El Loco Worm

El Loco Worm
    from oklahoma

Well just woke up from a nice little nap, since I got no slep this weekend at thew hamb drags. We had a blast. I got to meet alot of you guys but not as many as I had planned. Fridaynight at the Ramada was fun as hell. Whats better than drinking beer in the rain at 2 in the morning? Lots of kick ass cars and such. The racing on saturday was great, the galixie got down to 19.87! Gasser Marcus enlisted the driving talent of famed Irish funnycar driver EL LOCO WORM to get it into the 19's. Of course I will have to report one minor occurance. On the pass that the galixie broke into the 19's I heard a god awfull ticking, hammering noise coming from the engine. I get to the pits just knowing that the rods are going to be hanging out of the block. But to my suprise on of our crew left a Pabst Blue Ribbon can under the hood and it fell between the fan and fan shroud! I quess we were trying a lowbuck alcohol injection setup.Breeder if your reading this send a copy of the video you shot at the drags. Well all in all I had a blast once again thanks to Ryan and everyone involved. Plus it was great meeting all of you guys and gals, maybee next year I'll set up an autograph table, all pictures will be free for the ladies but double price for dudes.

2. BinderRod

BinderRod

You guys were a hoot. I was parked next to you with the International truck and cooking the burgers. I heard your car when it pulled in with the most god awfull ticking noise. The look on your face was priceless when you pulled out the PBR can. See you next year. Keith

3. jangleguy

jangleguy

Another HAMB Drags miracle!

4. El Loco Worm

El Loco Worm
    from oklahoma

We had a great time. And I almost came over there and got some of Binder rods burgers.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

worm...i pm'd ya on the vid....ill get it figured out soon , then hit ya up for the addy....cant do much on here now, were on dialup again till sat is fixed!:(
    the pbr can was one of the funniest friggin things ever!:D i just knew you had chucked a motor mount or something....bet money on the fan being in the rad....was watchin for drippage when ya pulled up!:D also funny as hell was you honking at your buds when you went by on the track! i cracked the hell up~!. damn, i wish i would have been filming when you pulled back in!
    btw..the binder burgers were killer! although, i think mojo273 took over and did all the work!:p

6. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

The only work I did was drink up BinderRods beers!!:rolleyes:
    Thanks again Keith.............now where did I put my PBR can....:eek: :D

7. El Loco Worm

El Loco Worm
    from oklahoma

I knew that none of my elite pit crew help would do such a thing as leaving a pbr can under hood! I can't thank everyone enough for the help during the pbr crisis.