Register now to get rid of these ads!

Show me your hot rod shop fridges !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Big Dad, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Big Dad

Big Dad

There HAS to be some creative ones ..

Mine is just a new one stickered up ..
    The little vault is where I keep 5 oz's ones just in case
    I live in the boonies, dry county , friends stop over .too far to make
    run to town

2. One hamburger patty, a plethora of ice cream, and chilled whiskey=the 3 basic food groups.

[​IMG]

3. 41 C28

41 C28

My Crosley Shelvador still running like it did when my 48 Dodge was a new car.

Attached Files:

4. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Man, I gotta get some constant 110 going to my garage and get one in, I get tired of running home (10 blocks) just to grab a beer or something cold or somethin to snack on.

5. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

The keeper of the "cold ones" Hand illustrated by tattoo artist: Hiro of Hollywood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

I painted my 1946 Kelvinator to look like a coke machine. Found the decals on the internet. Stu

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

7. glassguy

glassguy

heres one of mine.. sorry my ugly mug is blocking most of it.. ill take some pics of my other ones today

Attached Files:

8. Chairman

Chairman
    from Arizona

Hope you dont mind a new guy droppin a pic. The top is painted with One Shot and the bottom is a metal sign.

Attached Files:

9. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

Not mine, but check out the fridge my buddy bought from "the man" himself.. Bill "Grumpy" Jenkins. This fridge was in da Grump's shop for many years... pretty friggin' cool.

Some notes on the fridge from my buddy:

"Bill thinks he's had it since maybe the 40's and it comes complete with "competitor" stickers back to 1970, a Jenkins Competition custom machined door handle and Bill's signature (top left). When we loaded it into the van, an intake gasket fell out the bottom and what we thought was a buildsheet. Upon further review, it was an old handwritten spec sheet for what appears to be gear ratios and other stuff on one of Strickler's cars." [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

...And here's one from the famed "Yenko Chevrolet", of 60's supercar fame. Owned by another friend of mine, and purchased from the Late Don Yenko's wife.

[​IMG]

11. Lil John

Lil John

Here is a smal frige I gave to a buddy when He moved into his house and finaly got a garage

Attached Files:

12. jmn444

jmn444

here's mine... the old fridgidaire just got a fresh keg in her last weekend :)

first thing I ever tried flaming, so not the prettiest, but after a few beers nobody cares anyway....

Attached Files:

13. Just finished painting my 1981 wards fridge. only cost 50 bones so i feel pretty good about how it turned out.

Attached Files:

14. Here's mine but it doesn't hold much;a sixpack.

Attached Files:

15. strike a poser

strike a poser
    from Salinas,CA

Bumpstick, bitchen clamp rack!

16. Here's mine. I started it when I was a motorcycle mechanic in 1976. Notice the "Superbowl of Motorcross VIII - Los Angeles Colusiem" bumper sticker on the front of the door.

Attached Files:

17. Those fridges make my fridge look plain

18. Rivet

Rivet

Here is my 54 philco that lives in my kitchen, first picture is after I sprayed it, second is of it in its natural environment. I just got a GE that I need to restore for the garage, don't know what year though (49ish?).

Attached Files:

19. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

Cool thread ! I just couldnt let it go, had to drive to the shop and take a couple pics.
    I stopped at a machine shop on the ay and took a picture of Tucks old old fridge as well. Its a 1920's GE. Top mount compressor. Works every day.

[​IMG]

The diner area at my shop, serves spam,moonpies and woodford reserve.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its a 1958 Hotpoint thats came from Scoobys garage during one of his cleanouts.

[​IMG]

As some others mentioned its very important to have proper content. Some hot dogs for the hot dog machine, low cal fudgies a bottle of jack on ice and two bottles ( almost gone) on woodford reserve! Never know when a snake might bite you working on a car!!:D

20. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Nice Hotpoint Bubba,
    Here is mine, it came with the house my Grandparents bought new in 1950 in Flint. It's been running ever since. Right now it's in my kitchen.

Attached Files:

21. JRussell

JRussell

[​IMG]my garage beer fridge,note the police magnet car badge

22. Yo Baby

Yo Baby

Mine is only traditional(read cheap) in the sense that I paid $5 for it at an auction cause no one else would bid on it and have been using and decorating it for 11 or 12 years now.LOL

Attached Files:

23. laid55

laid55

this one say's made by General Motors with a big GM logo in front.I found this one before it was going to the dump.works like a charm.
    [​IMG]

24. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Here's mine, Gary

Attached Files:

25. Alaskanrocket

Alaskanrocket

My whole garage is one big ice box, until I fire up the woodstove that is. You know what i hate though, I open up a beer that seems to be liquid and then when i get it opened it turns so goddamned slushy i can't get it out of the hole.

26. Here is my Keg-O-Racer.
    Just keeps a keg of Shiner at 38* until I can find a really neat 40's frige that works.

Also my Neighbors "Brew Angels", pull back on the F-4 stick, get some suds.

Attached Files:

27. scrapmetalart

scrapmetalart
    from DAYTON

2 of mine...

Attached Files:

28. Yee Haw! Is there shine in that fridge?

29. ploon

ploon

30. Flatty

Flatty

Here is my kegerator. It has MANY more stickers on it now. From what I can tell, it is a 1950 Hotpoint. I picked it up for $50.00 complete as a kegerator. We just bought another 1948 Coldpoint off an old lady a few months ago. It was PRISTINE, and came with the original sales receipt from Sears. Next to the Kegerator is the first of its kind. It is called a Vodka-Rator. We are Russian, and we flavor our own Vodka all the time. May as well have it ready to go at a moments notice.

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]

Dima