Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody sell a rumble seat conversion for a 36 ford, or pics of stock metal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don Moyer, Jun 5, 2007.

1. I recently picked up a 36 ford 5 window for the family rod....and I want to convert the trunk to a rumble. Anybody do this or is there any patch panels out there for this conversion? I know I can make the stuff but time is a problem as I want to take this thing to the Cinematic. If no kits are out there, can I see some pics of the back area and how it is supposed to look inside? Thanks a bunch.

Don

2. they repo rumble hinges and the decklid is the same. save the trunk hinges.......or better yet sell em to me :) .

3. I found the hinges, but what about some pics of the rain gutter and the sheet metal at the bottem for the water drain etc....

Don

4. nobody has a 35 or 36 ford rumble car?????

5. i'm sure there are many on here , the problem is having the pictures you need

this is a `36 with deck lid , you can see the channel and the drain hole. sorry for the mess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this `36 has a rumble , kinda hard to take pictures but you should get the idea. the lower channel is gone so the rumble lid clears when you open it...i don't know what happens to the water except it gets wet in there. everyone i have seen is this way..not sure if that is 100% correct

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. thanks for the pics....I thought it might be like a model a where there is a round panel that will direct the water.....Gonna order the hinge kit today and get cuttin..

Don