Register now to get rid of these ads!

Roadster burn, 100 miles topless! Black Hills cruisin

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, May 8, 2004.

1. See that grinning smilie face? thats me. [​IMG] We had our local safety inspections at the shop today and turned it into an open house/cruise/BBQ. we just finished a customers 28 Phaeton and need to put some miles on it to "debug" the car. Tough work if you can find it [​IMG] Even tougher when you have to drive it through the beautiful Black Hills. Driving shot.I call it a self portrait.

Attached Files:

2. Roadster burn= pink Norwegian flesh [​IMG]!
    My chariot for the day. The camerea angle killed the awesome rake this thing has?

Attached Files:

3. A little line up at the shop, cold drink and food by me after our cruise........................mmmmmmmmmm, summer is here.

Attached Files:

4. scoop

scoop

The best cruise is through the Black Hills.Freekin awesome,some of Gods best work!!!!

5. This truck gives me wood, he was in my mirror all day.

Attached Files:

6. Did a garage tour. 33 roadster, Hemi was just fired for the first time in 37 years! Check out those sweet pipes.

Attached Files:

7. The paint polishing lawnchair types are starting to see what fun you can have DRIVING your rod. Credit need to be given to some new blood in the local car club. It was an NSRA safety inspection in the moring then we actually left the parking lot to CRUISE! What a novel idea. Some of the club wanke..............I mean guys went home early and did not partake, they will learn, the fun, my food, word will spread. Or, we will just leave them behind.

8. You're livin large, Trent. Enjoy it.
    I, on the other hand, spent the day in an 84 GMC suburban, going to get Pork'n Beaner's 65 chevy pickup in a little town 150 miles away. Used my buddy Dar's car-tote to retrieve it back to Omaha. Spent the afternoon putzing around with my 41 Poncho and actually cranked it up to whip around the block with the ol flathead purring...love it!
    Made sure PorknBeaner's 327 in his new pickup runs alright too..it does.

9. Yeah, livin large, in 5 minutes I have officially lost 12 hours of a Saturday that I didnt work on MY touring! Aww, fuck it, how often do you get to drive a cool hotrod that you didnt have to build or pay for? [​IMG]

Coupes are for chickens, I had the 54 all gassed up and the drive was 4000 times better in this touring car! Even my boss asked/metioned the fact.

10. <font color="brown"> [​IMG] You're GAY! [​IMG]
    Tman, thanx for sharin' [​IMG]
    ENVY is bestowed upon many.
    This weekend was GOLDEN here too, in our small neck of the woods.
    Beaut Autumn weater here and a great swapmeet to boot!
    A few NZ HAMBers turned up. 55olds88 relieved me of cash for CKD issue #11. Well worth the graft and he coulda taken more if I had it to spend.
    The young fella spent his coin on Hotwheels, so I guess I musta done sumthin' right in my life.... [​IMG]
    Keep us posted on your "Tough but someone has to do it" job.
    Cheers.
    C
    </font>

11. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Darn, I almost forgot how UGLY you were!!! [​IMG] Thanks for reminding me. [​IMG] Those goldchainers are just afraid if their cars break down they won't know how to fix 'em. Nice pics T-man...keep passing the word.

12. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

Hey Tman, You guys Cruise the gorge? that has to be one of the most beutifle drives in the US, drive it everytime i am down there ALOT for sturgis. I usually camp in belle Fourche, and drive to sturgis.

Man, FOr once in my life, Money isnt the issue keeping me from working on my T, now its time. working 6 days a week and my roadster is 4 hours away, one way. I am habving serious withdrawls, gotta hit some events sometime, but when you work nights, sunday night - Fridaynight, and dont get off till sat morning, it dosent leave much time.

that phaeton looks nice, i cant wait to have my car on the road. Hoepfully next year it will be on a trailer behind my 56 chev handyman longroof! gota get home to take some pics over memorial weekend.

this nice weather is killin me when all i do is work and sleep, the HAMB is all that keeps me goin.!!!

13. And what gorge would that be? Spearfish Canyon? There is a reason 500,000 bikers like to come here and cruise the roads.

This Model A is a fresh car that I would not be afraid to take across country. The owner has enough money to BUY his own pet GOLDCHAINERS. Plus, he wil drive the wheels off this thing. Pavement,gravel, its a car, he doesnt care!

14. Germ

Germ

I want to see BLACK HILLS sometime in my life,,,

Me all NAKED with ARMY MAKE-up...
    , a WALKMAN, AC-DC CASSETTES,,,
    HANK WILLIAMS "alone and his GUITAR single)".. and a few 1/8ths of MAGIC MUSHROOMS......

Hiking around with my GERMANAZI walking stick and my JAPANESE climbing GEAR,, oh and SOME of ""DOLLINGERS""""(tm) NORTH CAROLINA MOONSHINE....

I will CURSE THE KENNEDYS,
    and bring my IRAQ P.O.W. pictures when they have Bondage GEAR on.....

BACK WITH BANG

GERM

15. You are welcome any time jack. Spare apartment downstairs even. Too bad the MoralityNazis killed all our good titty bars. Said it led to sex crimes. Only person I ever raped after stuffing $1s in some dancers string was myself after I got home.

16. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

Yea i meant Spearfish Canyon =) that is absolutely gorgeous drive. next year i plan on being down in rapid for the run, my friend "Runt" goes every year and raves about it, he has a real nice turquose 56 ford f100, Maybe youve seen it.

17. Southfork

Southfork

Tman, what engine/trans/rear end does your customer have in that red '28 phaeton? Can't ell from the pics. Nice car.

18. Dakota

Dakota
    from Beulah, ND

Oh Yea, Tman...

My dads got a 62 chev, Shortbox/fleetside that is gonna be MINE!. its a 62, so its got the kcik ass torsion bar front suspension and the wraparound windshield. The body is a little rough, my dad drove it for 10+ years in dp90 black primer... WITH RED WHEELS!

19. Southfork, just a reliable SBC. Around 280-300 horse. It scoots the car around with ease. I didnt rail on it to hard but what little I did took me to the speed limit rather quickly.

20. Dakota, the rodrun has been gay for many years.(it is getting better) Swing down in August for my little deal, you will have more fun.