Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pete Paulsen wheels???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 35ratbstr, Nov 3, 2006.

1. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

Has anyone purchased wheels from this place? Pete Paulsen from French Camp, CA.

2. yep....nice guys, good tech assist, prompt service, and nice looking steel wheels, in my case, for my coupe....all reasonably priced, too.

3. primer31

primer31
    from Aurora, CO

Yes bad experience, ordered 15 x 8 reversed supremes from them in early August. They told me I'd have them in 2 weeks. A month later I got them. Went to mount tires on them, one balanced, the other one was untrue. Had them send me a new one, it too was untrue. I finally got the third wheel a little more than a week ago. 2-1/2 months after I ordered them. To top it off, it took a lot of wieght to balnce this wheel. I should've sent it back too but I'm tired of messing with them. They do not even manufacture their own wheels (at least not the supremes I ordered) they came from a company called allied wheel components.

4. loogy

loogy

5. dutchtreat

dutchtreat

Yes I bought my Crome smoothies with baby moons from him and they are very nice with very good chrome. Service is also very good and he has lots of sizes.
    John
    Ist Cav forever!!!

6. rooman

rooman

My only experience with Paulsen was about 10 years ago and I had no problems but that was then and I guess that this is now,

Roo Man

7. I ordered a full set of chrome reverse told me I would have them in 4 weeks . I called to see where they were he did not know who I was could not find my order waited 10 min on the phone came back and said I found your order sorry we have not started on them yet . I all ready paid for the wheels I had to find a wheel they had in stock and ship out asap I wound up with 10 hole smoothies with Shannon cones
    very pissed !!! looks like crap !!

Attached Files:

8. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

check out the hamb alliance page and call rally america!

9. i bought a set of oem style steel wheels from stockton wheel.they did the offsets i needed and powder coated them for a very fair price. the wheels are perfectly true and have no balance issues.they seem to be a very good place to deal with. ill use them again.

10. draggin ass

draggin ass
    BANNED
    from hell

rally america, nuff said.

11. Blair

Blair
    from xx

I have bought a total of 9 wheels from paulsen, all chevy rallys. They made them with custom offsets and each one was perfect. I checked the true of the wheels before I mounted tires. They did take a while to get though. I would buy from them again.

12. 5window

5window

I bought my chrome smoothies with baby Moons from Paulsen about 2 years ago. Good service even with custom offsets and free shipping-some websire deal they offered. I am pleased with the wheels alkthough 1 wheel,which looked great runs out of true with the tire mounted(and of course if you mount tires,the wheels not warrented). Still it balanced okay and drives fine (it's one of the rears)> I'd probably buy from them again if they had what I wanted.

13. Here's another vote against Pete Paulsen Wheels...bad service, shipping took forever, and the parts were wrong twice.

Should've used Rally America or anyone else! :confused:

Bryan

14. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

I bought a pair of solids from them a few years ago. They were nice wheels but NOT cheap for my size. I found simillar prices other places also so I'm not criticizing that. I had no problems with their service, although after reading about everyone that did I would be leary about ordering from them again.

Jay

15. cfish50chevy

cfish50chevy

Got mine fromthere and they are sweet! Even got them 3days early!

Attached Files: