Register now to get rid of these ads!

ot ..funniest stuff on the HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Aug 11, 2006.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i was just readin some of rashys words and laughin my ass off.. i got to thinkin..what some stuff youve seen here that just made ya laugh out loud??
    ill start it with this one..i had beer come out my nose!!! i cant recall who posted it but thanks for the laugh:D :D

Attached Files:

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. That one's hilarious...I've seen it on a few threads. I wish I could remember where to find some of the comebacks people have posted...there are certain members who are so funny I just read through all their posts. Here's a favorite:
    [​IMG]

Bryan

3. the-rodster

the-rodster

I dunno....

but them Q/A about that "Anal Invader" on Ebay are pretty funny.....

Q: I seen this car at the autorama and does it go real fast? Would you take any food stamps as part trade, maybe like, you know 2 for 1? Them calfs ain't no good once you get a taste of goat. Got a brown goat with a little pink balloon knot I'll kick in.

A: Yep, it goes real fast. Nope, I gotta draw the line on the food stamps though. I heard you can trade them for crack in the ghetto though. I've had goats, don't like 'em. Those horns hurt when they get ornery.

Q: Will this really make me popular with the wimmens? If I though for a split second it would I'd buy that sumbitch. looks perty cool,but a quick question - do ya lay em on the trunk or on the hood? .....later-choprods

A: Even the 18 year old girls oogle over this car. That is saying something when they would rather have that R model Camry! You could buy it and scope 'em out at the high schools just as easily as the nursing home, there ain't nowhere to put the walker though! The trunk works out OK but you gotta take the hood pins out so you don't snag the brazierre straps.

Q: Would you be interested in trading for a stump-broken young calf? are you gay? Them guys on that ham board says you are but I think if you were you would have painted it pink...

A: Whose stump was it broke on? Maybe if you get in on the poontoon boat, laying hen, and stud donkey trade. Think of it as a time share.

4. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

christian's shit broiler, and germ's tale of thanksgiving or christmas dinner back home.

oh, and germ's menu sign.

5. BinderRod

BinderRod

Here is how it is in real life

6. HOW ABOUT THIS:

T.V. killed the probation officer.. cocaine rained a star

I'm selling all of my shit, paying off my debts, and VANISHING next summer...
    PRISON BOUND?
    NOPE not yet,,,,,

The TRUE HEROES know what is happening,
    I sold out and no longer have the time to entertain a life with PRIMERED PETTY TRINKETS, STRIPPERS, and NOSE CANDY....

I'm going to B-ville I'm pretty sure with my Boy DEAN CLEAN and I think I will stay with SKIPPY on the ground, I have an EASY UP to bring, but NO HOMOS can stand under it,

Me and HARVESTER are going to finish the model "A"
    and then we will begin our filming ...
    The hamb will surely LABEL us sellouts..
    I wrote the MOVIE and it will scare you...

Rat RODS became COMMERCIAL-CRIMINAL,

I WAS CURIOUS......
    I was in JAIL once and I thought about this,,
    I HATE ,more then I SMELL..........

I FOUND THE ANSWER......
    METH builds a man, who can MOW the BADDEST LAWN,,,,,

Why does it seem Like OLD SKOOL RODZ is written from a PERSPECTIVE where the WRITERS WRITE like "THEY" as a SECRET GREASER collective, have the HIGHEST POWER of RIGHTS on something we were doing So LONG ago????
    Seems as if they were really busy sucking the DICKS of the EARLIEST FAGGOTS to build CHOPPERS and BIKES with The LATEST S.U.V. rear wheel.....

When exactly were these HARDCORE WRITERS? around with HOT RODS?
    They were busy TRYING to sell out the IRON CROSS to the JAPS and the CHET JOCKS ...........

Now they are the AUTHORITY on HOT RODS- and LOW BUCK BUILT CUSTOMS? why?
    cause they RAPE it with GAY LINGO?

Oh man THE TECH on that WEBSITE is like the POLISH VERSION of the BETTY CROCKER COOKBOOK written by HELEN KELLER herself....

My point is,
    That MAGAZINE would be So neat, if they spent a little less time SUCKING EACH OTHER OFF with the COOL GUY BAND JACKET LINGO. and FOCUSED MORE on the UNDERGROUND of BUILDING HOT RODS.....

I want to steal My Boy MIKE away from them and GIVE him something where his PICTURES are not LOST in the LAUGHTER of the pages turning....

WE ARE A PASSION for THINGS FAST, and for CUNT
    Everything else JUST blew away like a GRAIN of sand.....

"KEEPING THE SWASTIKA a SYMBOL OF "FUCK ALL" by SCARING away the fashion brigade"

Johnny ACE, FAGGOT, I cant read your mind anymore, Your my DICK THROB, and shit, But send the OUTLINE already////////////

"EVERY LOSERS HEROES"
    is coming soon.

BYE...

RIP GERM DEAN

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

I think I may have peed myself a little over this whole "car naming" thread. It was very much all in fun.

[​IMG]

8. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Anything by GERM!:D

9. TINGLER

TINGLER

hmmmmm.....uhhh...Kirk,

That one wasn't really that funny. (ok, it was pretty funny) :D

Now Nads and his swastika gas pedal, that was pretty funny.

I remember when Briggsandstrattonchevelle logged in. Germ welcomed him with open arms. It was as funny as hell.

Another one was where some new guy posted a thread about painting a car or something. He kept typing satan with cleancoat...instead of satin with clearcoat.

I don't know if anyone remembers that one, but it was just about the funniest thread I ever read.

10. TINGLER

TINGLER

11. 53SledSleeve

53SledSleeve

The whole Nads and his swastika gas pedal was hilarious, because of how heated it got.....over something that was essentially a joke...or at least something that was meant to be a joke. But I have to second anything written by Germ. That was damn near the highlight of my day for a while. I'd get home from work and look to see if he had posted anything. His EGay auctions were classic too.

iwanaflattie likes this.
  12. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

Do you guys remember the short lived and ill fated post titled "I'm a drunk basterd that just got merried"!?? hahaha... I had fun typing that one for 62 wagon as he stood and laughed/watched....sad part is I woke up and went to see the reply's and it was gone.....

But IT was some funny stuff.

And then there is the imfamous naked guy on a bike with a small block shoved up his ass setting in the "Delmation"tm....

13. Deuce Rails

Deuce Rails

When traileredcarssuck registered, people asked him: 'why do cars suck, Ed?" Then he explained that he thought that trailered cars suck. So someone echoed: "I hate trailers so much I drag my boat to the lake with a chain"

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i kinda do:eek:

15. Andy

Andy

Can anybody pull up the Amish hot rod. I almose died.

16. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

Do you pay attention to Bruce Lancasters posts? I vote him as "Official HAMB Comedian".

17. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

that thread still brings tears to mine eyes. kirk! is gay. :D :eek:

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

///

Attached Files:

19. I remember Christian's shit chopper story.

Also remember when the GO ped thing came out? that gyro balanced 2-wheeled thingy for the lazy people on Earth? Someone chopped and blinged it out and that was fucking hilarious.

the posts by the following individuals:

Dr. Knobcheize (and his Cart..er....cartiiiiier....carrrter....cartyer.....oh fuck it. I think that was Christian again who had trouble with pronouncing Cartier)

Fecals the Clown

Germ and the LORDS,,,,,,,OF,,,,,,,HELLFIRE (TM). Come back, Jack.

Nads (and thank God he is still here.)

Long Dong... ? Don't remember the name exactly but every time this guy posted, it cracked me up.

I'm trying to think of more at the moment but... I'm eating lunch. The HAMB certainly has changed since I arrived in October 2001 (when I was here as SledDriver). Less colorful characters and posts since then (meaning the place has gotten a lot more PC). Of course... half of them are made up characters but that's half the fun.

Oh yes... and Senor Zenor certainly has contributed towards the zaniness of the place.

Travis

20. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Christians poop boiler is by FAAAARRR the funniest thing I have EVER seen ANYWHERE on the Internet....

Nothing else even comes close.

I damn near got fired for laughing at that and I was WORTHLESS the rest of the day cause I couldn't stop thinking about it and laughing.

21. snapper

snapper
    from PNW

Love this little guy...H

Attached Files:

22. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Anyone been on here long enough to remember the club of ???? boys from El Centro. Some of the responses to that one almost made me puke from laughing so hard. Too bad there's not a Hall Of Fame to save those jewels forever!

23. Ngo Long Dong...........

Charlie rule the night!!!!!!!

do a search.

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ive looked all over for the car naming thread the kirk brought up..no luck yet:(

25. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Yeah, Rusty loved that.

"Cheaterslick" also got a good bashing for the play on his name.

26. That there would be the "Rude Boyz." They ride 9 wide yo.

27. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike

Red Pepper Head Bunny Dominates!

Attached Files:

28. buschandbusch

buschandbusch
    from Reno, NV

:D LOL

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

that bunny is SOOOO HOT!!!:eek: :p