Register now to get rid of these ads!

can anyone tell me this is worth ( hemi )

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Maybe's rod shop, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Maybe's rod shop

Maybe's rod shop

im am lookin at a car that has a 1958 392 hemi in it with 2 4's .carbs that is . what is a motor with a 4 spped behind it worth ?????????????? please help

2. hey msg rustycoupe215 hes my basic classic go to guy who nows alot about price on especially hemis so hit him up and tell him i sent ya hes really kewl and hell help ya...

3. Ask on the main board. This is the area to ask questions about the board itself, like how to post pictures, etc.

4. 4tford

4tford

Check out these two web sites for info on prices www.thehemi.com and www.hothemiheads.com. Look under forums at the thehemi site and under swap meet at hothemiheads. You will get an ideal on what price they are going for. It also depends on what was done to the motor as far as rebuild etc. What are they asking for the car and what is it?

5. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

INSTEAD OF ASKING ALL OF US HOW MUCH ITS WORTH ........... MAYBE YOU TELL US WHAT YOU CAN GET IT FOR AND SEE WHAT EVERY ONE THINKS OF THE PRICE.

THAT WAY YOU DONT GET ONE GUY SAYING ITS WORTH $500.00 AND SOME OTHER JACK~ASS TELLIN YOU ITS WORTH $5000.00.

BESIDES THAT, EVERY REAL HOT RODDER WOULD KNOW WHAT HE WOULD PAY FOR ANYTHING ... NO MATTER HOW MUCH ITS WORTH.

UNLESS YER TRYIN TO BUY IT CHEAP & THEN TURN IT AND MAKE SOME MONEY OFF YER FRIEND......... IT DONT MATTER HOW MUCH ITS WORTH, IT WORTH AS MUCH AS YOU WILL PAY TO HAVE A KILLER ENGINE IN YER HOT ROD. :cool: