Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billitproof Burn-Out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stitch, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Stitch

Stitch

Great Show, Kirk, keep the show going it was a blast and great to have met you...along with Boommer, and a great greeter, Denise and many more of the HAMB Gang.

Also a special thanks to the POOR BOYS and all those who stepped up to the plate with tools and that helped Numnuts install a new lifter Saturday morning after one had callasped the night before coming into Waterford and even had time to stop at Bommers Place to have a cool beer before turing in for the night.

Sorry, but that was not the Dually doing that burn-out!!!! THATS MY LANCER HUB CAP....on my Sedan.
    Tires!!! What Tires??? Now that was a blast to have done the burn-out, but, What in the world was I thinking...brand new Coker 31" tall GoodYears. Boy!!! it took all the rubber off to about 1/16 of an inch before it would have been a certified slick.... Oh Well, it was fun!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see some pic of the Dually
    See you all next year!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. hotrodgary

hotrodgary

[​IMG]awesome pics!

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Your burnout was AWESOME! Thanks so much for the entertainment. I took a ton of photos of all the burnouts but I'm having issues with my computer at home and I can't get the photos out of the camera. When I do I will post for sure.:D

It was great to see you again. I'm glad everything worked out for Numnuts, and you guys got both cars home safe and sound.

Also, thanks so much for the early birthday gift. You really shouldn't have BUT I LOVE IT! Thank you;)

4. hotrodgary

hotrodgary

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

That guy with the yellow coupe was just awesome too, hell they all were!!!! He wasn't gonna stopped till he had nothing left and he accomplished that.:D I've never, ever seen better burnouts then at BilletProof Detroit....period!

[​IMG]
    ^^^^^HotRodGary's photo

6. LoungeLife

LoungeLife
    from Tulsa

I bet you smelled good :D

7. KIRK!

KIRK!

Neat tidbit about the Burnout trophy...it was built from the parts that Forrest broke while winning the competition last year. And HE built this year's.

Thanks for wrecking your shit for our benefit!

8. Rocket

Rocket
    from Austin Tx

great pics thanks for posting them

9. brainfrz

brainfrz

Smoken!! Couldn't resist...love the burnout shots. Smoke everywhere, looking closly just to see where the car is, AWESOME!.

Any Burnout awards at the CA Billetproof?

Jon

10. rockabilly_bass

rockabilly_bass

how bout a florida billetproof. there isint really anything for us east coast guys , and florida is where im at and im lazy so ya

11. nummnut

nummnut

fast eddie thanks that is by far the best post in hamb histery, he drove that thing 300 mi home after that now thats coooool

12. nummnut

nummnut

stich you are one of the best wing men i ever had

13. DetroitBilt50

DetroitBilt50
    from detroit

those were the best burnouts i have ever seen. already looking forward to next year

14. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

looks like yall had to much fun , those burnouts were bad ass!

15. Stitch

Stitch

Holy Shit, now that was totallly worth it, just to see Hotrodgary pics and that awesome video form Fast Eddie over and over again to friends. Thank you both!!!!
    Looking forward to next year to put on a better Burn-Out show!!!!!!

By the way, had a bad radiator thermostat in the hose and wuold not fully open and the endine boiled a little stream. Didn't loose any water at all!!!!

16. Skimmer

Skimmer

Fast Eddie nice vid thanks

17. Gator

Gator

What He said.... Thanks!

18. mikekillstheday

mikekillstheday

Ed post more! he has like 3 of them.

19. Ill see what i can do, it will have to wait until i get back home from work. I think i have that blue coupe and the motorcycle. I missed the 2 before before because i forgot my camera.