Register now to get rid of these ads!

Deleted thread questions

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by dr51, Jan 16, 2014.

1. dr51

dr51
    from Helena, MT

I submitted a thread this morning with a really long question about a 8 position Cadillac seat wiring. This is going in a 37 Chevy (which I failed to mention in my thread), but I think I must have posted in the wrong spot, because it was deleted. I read the rules, but maybe just don't understand. Is there a way for me to recover what I wrote so I don't have to spend an hour rewriting my question?

2. More than likely got booted for not being trad.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

4. dr51

dr51
    from Helena, MT

Thank you KJSR. I think that helped out. I definitely should have mentioned it was going into a 37 Chevy coupe, but if I understand the rules right, maybe me talking about powered Cadillac seats was not traditional. I'm new and learning.

5. Yeah,you got is,,not traditional. HRP

6. Been a few power seat threads that I have a boat load of time into offering help and they get deleted.
    Saw yours and thought, " won't be here long enough to bother with"

7. dr51

dr51
    from Helena, MT

I totally understand. I read the rules and just didn't key into the word Traditional. I love this site and I always learn something new. I posted my question on a different site, so hopefully someone can help me figure it out.
    Thanks all for the feedback and I'm looking forward to more discussions!

8. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Good on you for not getting all pissed off about it. Many have been here years and still can't learn. Attitude has a ton to do with it. BTW- Early Chevrolets rule!!

9. dr51

dr51
    from Helena, MT

Thanks KJSR, I have no right to get upset. I was the one that didn't understand the rules. The last thing that any of these helpful sites need is some newbie coming in and stepping on toes! not my nature, I like have lots of resources to help me learn, so I try to stay pretty neutral.
    Yes, early Chevy's rule!!

10. The37Kid

The37Kid

Wonder if your electrical seat question could be posted on the sister site Dog Fight and get a helpful answer. I don't visit that site too often but is is geared to late model stuff. Bob

11. metalshapes

metalshapes

The Dogfight Forum is for performance related car stuff.

So it wouldn't fit there either.

Best place to try would probably be one of the Streetrod sites.

12. Oh geez.......... At least you don't sound bitter at all......

13. The majority of people here respect and appreciate the job Ryan and his crew do. Fighting words..... Yeah