Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Teenage Thunder!

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Ryan, Jun 30, 2011.

1. samchn07

samchn07

that;s cool you got into shifty world of 1950's era B-movies. there you might have been seen some of the best scenes ever !

2. rambof07

rambof07
    from USA

Love to watch that kind of movies and huge data on online of these kind of movies we can watch it easily.

3. Gosh, that was swell!

4. Ray C's son

Ray C's son

Did the doctor from Emergency's touring T have a three on the tree?

I'm too busy looking in the background to really see these kinds of movies, I love 'em.

Kevin

5. samchn07

samchn07

Yes you can get more as there is a huge collection over various webs. As i am also fond of old movies as they depict more accuracy rather than.

6. rambof07

rambof07
    from USA

It's really looking interesting and i would like to watch it very soon.......umm. Trailer is too much impressive of teenage thunder.

7. uh... what? :confused:

8. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Don't know how to pull clips from movies, but was watching "Guess who's coming to dinner" the other night.

Tracy and Hepburn were pulling out of a diner lot and he backed into a roadster with bobbed fenders. Caved it in pretty bad and the guy jumped out and was going ballistic. Was screaming that it would probably cost 30 or 40 dollars to fix it. Tracy shoved $50 at him and told him not to fix it, but just get himself another car. OUCH!

9. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

10. Rick Sis

Rick Sis
    from Tulsa OK

Wow! We need this full movie!

11. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Here's three and a half minutes...
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5UQzRDUBy1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

Ever seen "The Wild Ride", Jack Nicholson in a 1960 early starring role as a dirt track racecar driver, in between partying and trouble making. The cover has a pic of the 554 coupe on it, so I had to have it, I think I've watched it once and that was two times too many and I don't remember the coupe being anywhere in the movie.

Scotty

13. Rick Sis

Rick Sis
    from Tulsa OK

Thanks Rocky! That's so historic:D