Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects WAGON HO .... 1954 Chevy Handyman

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ArtofHotRod, Apr 15, 2012.

1. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Boones might need the nitro pills afterward ....:cool:
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. JakeDW

JakeDW
    from Missouri

What kind of wheels are on that wagon.

3. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

[​IMG]
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

[​IMG]

5. Molonewolf

Molonewolf

6. You certainly got the jones for the radirs! ... looks damn good!

7. Nice artwork,,I like it a lot! HRP

8. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

That is some NICE artwork! Well done! The wagon is pretty slick too, makes me anxious to get my '51 Pontiac wagon out...

Brian

9. outlaw256

outlaw256

i loves me some wagons..prefer 2dr but that is one good lookin 4 dr...

10. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Thanks for the comments ..Awesome piece of art

11. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

A few kool shots taken last wknd

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

i'm diggin' the roofrack, whats the manufacturers name?

13. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Sweet looking wagon. Have one underway my self. Absolutely love it. I need that roof rack or at least a manufacturer or where you got it.. or how you made it. I have a few ideas on how to make one but that one looks great. Also, what did you do to the suspension and what tire size and wheel are you running? I'm having issues with the rear end and clearance at the outer edge of the wheel wells. Already, had to change out the wheels and tires once. Your wagon looks great, if you have any left over parts, especially the wagon rear floor tire well stainless or know where I can get some, please let me know..

14. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

PM sent ................

15. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

there is a place in Portland Or that is repoping the racks I believe (or somewhere in Or.

16. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

I was told $1200 to 1600 on a repop

17. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Sold ....................:D

Attached Files: