Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Can you put melmac in the microwave...?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Dog 32, Sep 24, 2007.

1. :D

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all the HAMBers that showed up for the PIG-N-PISTON. My dad's feeling a bit under the weather at the moment, but I'm sure he'd want to thank everyone too.

It was a pretty good turnout and a good number of you guys made the scene... which was cool.
    I haven't gotten around much this summer so it was good to see some of you. Being that I was pretty busy with the show stuff, and singin', I really didn't have much chance to get around to everyone...
    So thanks for making it part of your summer/fall agenda.

Hopefully, we'll do it again next year.

JOE:cool:

2. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hope Dad gets to feeling better soon. Regarding the melmac, you can put it in the microwave and it'll be fine.

As long as you don't turn the microwave on..........

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

I've never figured out how to get a fiberglas '32 body into a microwave...do they make microwaves that big...???

R-

4. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

As long as you preheat the microwave first........all will be well.

5. movingviolation

movingviolation

Hey Joe,

Long time buddy, hope your dad is doing ok.

Glad to see the pignpiston went well.

Leon

6. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

Joe,
    We attended the pig-n-piston for the first time this year and had a great time .I hope your father gets better soon. PAUL

7. Can you put melmac in the microwave...?,,

If you do ALF will be toast! :eek: HRP

8. fleetside66

fleetside66

Damn..you beat me to the ALF joke.

9. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

the only reason this thread is this short is mabey 3/4 of the HAMB doesen't know what the hell melmac is.:) I'm just old enough to remember the guy coming once a week to the house because my mom joined the serving a month group or some such thing!ever think that melmac would become a family heirloom?My mother in law being the pratical person she is started a inheritance book for her kids.Each one has a section with what she wants them to have when she's gone.one holiday she revealed the book and asked each child to list anything in the house that they would like to have besides what she listed .My wife asked for the"old daily dish set "they were raised with. AKA the melmac set!