Register now to get rid of these ads!

Daytona Turkey Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gregg Pellicer, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

2. cisco88

cisco88

PM'ed you Gregg, gonna need a couple of spots.

And at what time is dinner on thursday, Hahahahah, j/k.

Thank you,

3. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Frank you are welcome to dinner Thursday. Look for me at the track for direction,s. To everyone that sent check's. Just got the sticker,s today. I'm gonna get a map to include with your sticker,s so you will know where to go. Should have them all out in the mail by end of week.To all you slacker's that haven't reserved your spot.You better get on the stick. We are filling up faster than ever before.I don't want to hear any complaining if we have to turn you away.To those of you that have asked me to hold a spot get your check,s in to me.
    Gregg

4. cisco88

cisco88

Hey Gregg, thanks for the invite. Already have plans for that night. Check in in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.

5. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

6. bhead1968

bhead1968
    from so-fla

first time going... so is this parking outside the speedway and I can come and go? Don't trash the newb..ha! We'll be staying down in daytona shores, so parking up there during the day and walking around would be great.

thanks

7. 65 Hemi Coronet

65 Hemi Coronet
    from Florida

If you're bringing your car, you can pre register on their web site, or pay an extra $5 at the gate to bring your car into the track. In the past you get some extra admission tickets for guests that could be used for each day. If you don't have a car, you have to park outside the track, pay admission and walk in.
    link.... http://www.turkeyrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html

8. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

bhead1968 The HAMB parking is inside the speedway. It is for HAMB friendly car's. If you are bringing a daily driver it will have to be parked outside.You are allowed to bring up to 4 people in a car including the driver.If your bringing your car in you need to park with us. That way you will have a reserved parking spot.If you park in general show parking you could wind up in the boonie's.If you have any other question's PM me.
    Gregg

9. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

BTT for the weekend

10. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Just want to let everyone who sent me a check know. Your sticker's all went out in this morning's mail.We have a big crowd this year but still have room for some more.If you want to park with us let me know before it's too late.
    Gregg

11. sickboymiafla

sickboymiafla
    from Miami

Hey Gregg,
    Please put me down for 5 cars we will be there Friday morning. PM me your address so I can send you $$$$.
    Thanks
    Guillermo

12. cisco88

cisco88

Thank Gregg, got them over the weekend.

13. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Allright guy's. Parking for the Turkey run is full as of tonight.Everyone who has P.M.d me is in.We have 36 car's signed up . There might be a couple spot's available at show time. .I will not know till we get there.It will depend on what type car's show up. If we have alot of hot rod's we might have room for a few more.If we get alot of big car's then we are full.Sold out a month in advance is pretty damn cool.I guess I will have to get us a bigger spot next year.If anyone need's to contact me at the show my cell # is 386-295-5000. or just ask anyone on the parking crew working the show to contact me. I will have a walkie Talkie on at all time's. See you guy's there
    Gregg

14. green34ford

green34ford
    from Dixie

Hey where will HAMB's be parking inside the speedway? I may be that way on Friday would like to stop by if it works out.

15. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I will be there in a new surprise!!! Plus the usual 59 Corvette that is usually with along. Turn up the heat Greg, missing my FL! Can't wait!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

16. Oh come on..SPILL IT!!!! Don't make us wait 'till next week! ;)

17. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Megan glad your gonna make it. Were pretty filled up but I'm sure we can squeeze you in. See ya next week.I am so looking forward to this year .
    Gregg

18. V8Vixen

V8Vixen
    from South FL

Crap, totally flaked and didn't send a check. Hopefully I am not parked in the outskirts haha. Even though I won't be parking with you guys I still hope to meet some/all of you. Just look for the girl with the pink highlights in her hair, it's probably me! -Christy

19. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Christy look me up at the show. If we have room you can still park with us. I just have to see how much rom we have left.
    Gregg

20. V8Vixen

V8Vixen
    from South FL

Gregg, Sounds good. I should be arriving sometime Friday morning.

21. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Gregg, I'm only planning to be with the HAMB group on Friday, so you can give my pass to others for the rest of the weekend if you still think you will be running out of space. Gary

22. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

crowd of 2 will be heading out on thursday afternoon. 378 to I-95

23. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Thank's Gary We are going to have a big crowd this year. I am already working on moving to a bigger spot for next year. Hopefully we will be much closer to the swap meet next year.Are you going to be driving the car in your avatar?Make sure you get in touch with me when you are there
    Gregg

24. Jeff J

Jeff J

Hey Meg you can stop buy if ya want to break the trip up and have a free stay if ya want !!! Jeff

25. TDak

TDak
    from Oshkosh

Where's the parking. I'm trying to get over for Friday night.

26. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

TDak the parking is across the east end of the infield lake. It is in a fenced in area and we will be the only ones in that area. You should be able to recognize some of the car's from people in this thread.
    Gregg

27. theylive

theylive

I'll be there with the wife and kiddo at the speedway... but I know you fellas know bellaire plaza is the place to be! Lookin' forward to meeting some of you guys.

28. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I think I have all that needs done to the 55 for the trip and cant wait to be down there.

29. v8gasser

v8gasser
    from england

6 DAYS until we fly out ! 9hrs @ 60,000 feet , but worth every second .....
    counting down the minutes ,
    Will be there Friday/Saturday , ( parked outside in the rental....)
    staying near Bellair Plaza ( the mostest fun...)
    look forward to saying " Hi " to you guys N gals :D

30. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

Ya know guys , threads like this really tick me off !! You guys are planning a weekend of fun in the sun, my plan for the weekend is to get my snow plow mounted . Enjoy !