Register now to get rid of these ads!

lost new member

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by desert hobo, Sep 13, 2012.

1. desert hobo

desert hobo

not sure how to post to talk to other members just learned how to use computor two days ago ol lady got tired of finding things out for me. not sure how to talk to other members.got a crash course on computor an so far i would rather fight a rusty bolt.can u help me

2. rs57

rs57
    from oklahoma

just hang in there lots of great guys and info on this site you will be glad you found it what kind of car do you have thanks robert :)

3. alicia-dusty

alicia-dusty

welcome from NW illinios, corp. headquarters of jonh deere. and home of at least one '47 chrysler windsor 7 passenger sedan. a 440/727 in (slow) progress.

4. APACHE FS

APACHE FS

Looks like you are able to post items. Just ask whatever question you have in main message board where it will be seen be more people. Good luck

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

5. Welcome. Take your time and explore the site. You'll learn something new every day.

6. HardBalling99

HardBalling99
    from Maryland

I'm pretty new to.. It's easy once you do it more often.

7. roundvalley

roundvalley

Welcome. Click on the members name and then click; send private message. Write message and then send. Conversation will be between you two only.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  8. Welcome from Wisconsin. Don't let that computer get to you. Lots of people on the hamb don't like it more then you do. Its totally worth it tons of cool people here. Enjoy.

9. .....wtf?

10. Welcome, its a great site where very motivated individuals help out for nothing other than to share their knowledge but yes, you do get idiots...

But forget that. Just ask your questions or just read through reams and reams of posts by other people.

Good luck!

Dudley

11. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

Welcome to the HAMB. Just take your time and enjoy it.
    Have fun.
    Dan