Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cars being crushed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drumyn29, Mar 6, 2012.

1. drumyn29

drumyn29

I have to put this out there as there are cars being crushed in North Carolina and I think they could go to a good home. In the last month he had to crush a divco milk truck, ford mustang, two 1957 big window trucks, 52 chopped buick, and so on. He's not a hot rod guy but he's really cool and great to work with. A person could buy a low priced car from him and make a great hot rod, his name is Randy.

my email address: [email protected]
    cell 828-713-1272

Attached Files:

2. Gromit

Gromit

3. Willy301

Willy301

Sorry to hear that he felt the need to crush those, if he had done a wee bit of advetising, those cars probably would have sold fast...for more than scrap value...

4. cl350rr

cl350rr

So, what does he have left?

any pics of the van in the background?

5. Shit, that Buick is/was gorgeous! Don't crush it!

6. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Why is he "Having" to crush them?

7. I like how i dont hear about cars getting crushed here in Australia!
    What other cars does he have, by the way?

8. robber

robber

Nooooo!!! Say it isn"t sooooo!!!:eek:

9. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

He isnt a good guy if he's gunna crush that, punch him in the nose for me!!!

10. RAVENS29

RAVENS29
    from n/a

what a dick! you dont HAVE to do much, die and pay taxes!~

11. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

12. Maybe he has a beast shrew of a wife with a punch like Tyson and a fuckin mouth like Rickles? Just sayin , I'm sure she's a peach of a gal!

13. Faus

Faus

Whereabouts in North Carolina?

14. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

I infer from the OP this a scrap metal business and these are among the 'stuff' people are bringing in for scrap value. That would suggest the guy is in the business to make a living.

If he isn't a "car guy".....and news flash here.....lots of otherwise nice people aren't.....it's just all in a day's work.

The OP has provided any reader an opportunity to do more than type useless commentary, along with his personal contact info......are YOU up to the task putting your money where you "mouth" is?

Ray

15. This defiantly happens :( We found a yard full of may 200 cars owned by a widow and she past away and they were all crush a few months ago.

16. I infer from the OP this a scrap metal business and these are among the 'stuff' people are bringing in for scrap value. That would suggest the guy is in the business to make a living.

If he isn't a "car guy".....and news flash here.....lots of otherwise nice people aren't.....it's just all in a day's work.

The OP has provided an opportunity to do more than type useless commentary....are YOU up to the task putting your money where you "mouth" is?
    ...........................WELL SAID!

17. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

The OP has provided any reader an opportunity to do more than type useless commentary, along with his personal contact info......are YOU up to the task putting your money where you "mouth" is?

So true.If people are not willing to pay scrap value(around here thats $250 per ton) to "save" them then dont complain.

18. grazy

grazy

The guy even looks to keep them on hold in a building keep a current list of whats there .We have a yard in Crestline Ohio that learned to hold old stuff sometimes you can buy parts, sometime you got buy the whole car.

19. tlmartin84

tlmartin84
    from WV

Stopped at my junk yard last week, guy says I got a lead on a 56 f100. Old guy says he to it to the scrap yard. So on the way home I stop, guy says its on the top of the pile in the back, he failed to mention since being placed on there it had several other heavy things on it and the cab fenders and hood had been mashed, how disheartening especially since I have been searching for local parts for my 56.

20. I would have loved to have that Divco

21. As citys do their land grab, and the zero lot line developments, these yards are in the way.
    So Condem, call the EPA, eminent domain, etc.
    Force them to remove them in less then 30 days.
    Guess what happens...........It makes me sick.