Register now to get rid of these ads!

READ THIS FIRST: Rules & Regulations

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Ryan, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Welcome to the HAMB O'Dex - a rolodex of services and products offered by HAMB members for HAMB members. This forum will be ran differently than any other forum on the HAMB, so be sure you read all of the rules before you attempt posting.

1. First and foremost, no post will be accepted by the board and pushed to the "live" internet without approval by myself. So, if you post and it doesn't show up for a while - don't freak out. I will try to approve and roll all acceptable post at least once a day.

2. Only members with over 100 total posts will be allowed to post in this forum. No exceptions.

3. All posts must meet specific formatting guidelines or they will not be accepted by the board. These guidelines are as follows:

<font color="red">- SUBJECT LINES: (Type of Service or Product - Name of Company or person) Nothing else will be allowed in the subject lines.
    - POST: (Obviously, this is where your description goes) Please include price when possible - none of that ghost pricing bull shit.</font>

4. Understand that people that use your service or product will have the ability to provide feedback on their experience. This feedback will have to be approved by myself before it goes live and I will do everything I can to solve any problems between two parties before I make complaints public. The main goal of this is to protect the small guy on both sides...

5. This is not a classifieds section. Please continue to use the classifieds for individual parts, cars, etc...

6. Do NOT start more than one post for services or products. If you have an update to a current listing you have already placed, it must be posted as a reply... And absolutely no "btt" posts.

7. Give HAMBers a good price. We are all in this together and what comes around goes around. Any service or product that is offered on the HAMB should be offered as a substantial (ok, a small one will suffice) discount to HAMB members.

8. Treat these people right. Remember, for the most part the services offered on this board are not offered by huge conglomerates. These are mom and pop companies and they should be treated accordingly.

9. The HAMB is not responsible for any losses that occur as a result of using this board. That said, we will do everything in our power to make sure this NEVER happens. We take fraud very seriously and members that value their HAMB membership should as well.

10. you can only post adds for yourself and your services! no buddy adds

11. Finally, these rules will prolly change as we learn and grow. Have fun.

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

HAMB Approved. This image will be attached to the services that the HAMB gaurantees... Just my way of thanking some of the guys that have helped me so much.

Attached Files:

3. Although fairly new to The H.A.M.B and still learning my way around navigating through here learning something each time . I want to say thanks for what everyone does here for us car enthusiast. I find this a club full of much appreciated knowledge for myself as I persue my love of the hobby. Thanks again

4. Ryan Good morning .I just wanted to check with you and make sure I had posted my last thread correctly. It had been a while for me posting anything. If I need to delete repost please let me know thanks

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member