Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hold Your Horses!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, May 11, 2012.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. raidmagic

raidmagic

Ugh! A newborn is enough work. Having the sugery on top of that is too much. Hang in there hope you heal up soon.

3. 26 roadster

26 roadster

Hope you feel better, done that one, hope mom and child are well. You do have a lot on your plate. happy mothers day to mom.

4. Hey man, your health (and full recovery) are priority #1. After that, all else will fall in to place. We're a patient lot here, well at least most of us, so get well and don't worry about the trivial stuff...................................Don.

5. KCsledz

KCsledz

Wishing you the best! Storms are just ways to remind us how good we have it the rest of the time.

6. Ole don

Ole don

Ryan is a mans man, driving himself to the hospital for surgury! Feel better soon!!

7. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Get well soon ..family comes first

8. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

blah blah blah, really dude? you'll get no sympathy here, i had 3 sons, 3 operations, and more hangovers than i want to admit to, haven't had 1 vacation or sick day in 25 years, so quit yer gripin' and get yer ass movin'. tell your wife have a nice mother's day, ya big pussy! ;)

9. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Cynthia want's me to remind you "Don't pop a stitch". Your loyal customers are just that and will be fine. I, on the other hand am pretty pissed that you haven't replied to my emails :)

10. NoSurf

NoSurf

Dude- You need a summer intern.

11. pumpman

pumpman

Get well Ryan, just take care of your family and yourself. All the other shit will fall in place.

12. Damn
    I sent you a PM this morning before I saw this. Take heed of the first line in the PM and get mended up. Congrats on the new born by the way.

13. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Ryan,
    My wife had her's removed about 5-6 years ago. I took her to the hospital for her pre-arranged appointment (non-emergency).
    Six hours later, the hospital called and said..."come pick up your wife"!!!!
    Technology is so amazing. Two other friends of mine had to have their gallbladders out in the 1980's and back then it was a really big deal. Huge incision and four-five days on the hospital. Then several weeks of recovery at home. Really, weeks of painful BS.
    So, let's all be grateful you didn't get one of those "old skool traditional" gallbladder surgeries.
    Sometimes, the new tech turbo-computer-chip-rice-rocket gizmos are, in fact, much better.
    And congrats on the new child.
    Your wife deserves a really nice vacation.
    How about Lemans, 2013? Just the two of you.
    Even I could sell the idea of a race event to my wife if it was outside of Paris...

14. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mrs. Cochran had the baby, but you're the one with the tummy-ache?

That takes a lot of gall...:D

Feel better, and congratulations on the new little one.

15. Leebo!

Leebo!
    from Yale OK

That sucks. Hurry up and get better, so you can enjoy the new addition to your family. My Alliance Tag can wait, as i'm already enjoying the discounts:eek:

16. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

When I called you yesterday at first I thought you had one of those keyboard programs that Ferris Bueler had that made all the gross noises.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q-lQc2ZudyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But then you cleared up a but as the conversation went on. That's when I thought of this scene. Faker.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PnsPpAGB9MU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just kidding bud, hope you get to feeling better!

17. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

Been there done that,so know just how that felt:eek:,You'll be good now:D,but just don't eat some spicy stuff with out having some Tums or stronger around.:cool:

18. Strip all of the spare parts out just like a hot rodder?

Get well soon.

19. Weasel

Weasel

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Gall bladder is serious shit - my GF nearly died because of her gall bladder - it was really touch and go. At least you now have battle scars - kind of a badge of honor. Get well and take your time. There is nothing but nothing more important than your health....

20. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

21. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Congrats on the new little one, and Happy Mother's Day to "Mom". you both had deliveries - Ha! Thanks for all that you make possible for so many. if you figure out a formula for an easy life with nothing to do or worry about please let us know.

22. Life seems to throw us a new normal to adapt and deal with.

Sounds like you're back in the saddle.

Best wishes to you and yours.

23. S.F.

S.F.

wow, driving yourself to the ER....(did you take the 39?).....hope all goes well with healing, congrats on the baby.

24. coupemerc

coupemerc

Yeah...but you did find that cool Boston Public Library photo archive! Congrats on the newborn ... and be well.

25. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Congratulations to you and Mom on the new baby. Funny how such a little person can upset a whole household so much, isn't it ? :D On the other hand, sorry to hear about your gallbladder operation. That must really suck at a time when you should be enjoying the new baby.

Don't worry about the rest of the stuff, life happens. Just heal and enjoy the new member of the family, the rest will take care of itself.

Don

26. rld14

rld14

Glad you're feeling better Chief.. just don't overdo it.

Now, post pics of the baby in the coupe!

27. Fopelaez

Fopelaez

Take care and get well soon! Take it easy we don´t want you to go back to the hospital...

fernando

28. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Get well soon.........Oh wait......I sound like a 'Hallmark' card. Take care of yourself and the wife of yours & those three 'little stinks'.

You need a "personal assistant"........I bet you could find one on Craigslist.

Chris

29. Kramer

Kramer

Wow, you drove yourself!!! I know the feeling to well, I had emergency surgery to have mine removed two days after Christmas. I'm not sure I could have driven myself. On the bright side you will feel a zillion times better after you heal.

30. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I don't really remember much of that drive. It was 4am and raining at a pretty good clip. I'm pretty sure I drove like an Austin hippie after a pizza run - slow and steady.