Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Hold My Keys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Gerg

Gerg

These are mine pretty funny that this thread comes up i just finished them about 15 minutes ago

[​IMG]

2. Bodger45

Bodger45

Cool post. Here's my favorite toy from when I was a young boy. They were my mom and dads from high school. I hate to think what happened to all the lead paint on the bowling pin.

Attached Files:

3. as promised a few I have, the Ford Dealership is for 49 shoebox, Chevy Dealership my 56 Nomad..

Attached Files:

4. George G

George G

Jimi Hendrix's mother?

5. Couple I've had for years

201_0590.jpg

201_0597.jpg

201_0598.jpg

6. ELDANGEROSO

ELDANGEROSO

Those are pretty cool. How hard were they to make, and would you ever consider making one of those car club plaque key chains for another club? I would be willing to pay what you think its worth for time and material.

7. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

I forgot this one....
    This was one made out of zinc that was passed out in the Chicago Worlds Fair at the Ford Exposition...commemorating Ford's progress in it's automotive design.
    I thought it would be a neat conversation piece to go with my '34.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

In the '70s I won a bunch of rabbits feet at the Wisconsin State Fair, probably tossing plastic rings onto glass liter bottles of soda...anyway, years -decades- later I find that the various charms match the paint on the cars in my fleet!

This one is for my Safari wagon...also includes a Disabled Veterans plate as mentioned above.

Another good thread, Ryan.

Attached Files:

9. Tony D.

Tony D.

This is the one that came from the dealership with my 67 Coronet...

Attached Files:

10. My wifes collection- not all car related, but all vintage. Approx 400 + and still growing!

Attached Files:

11. Gerg

Gerg

Obrian truckers makes them i just paint and polish mine Ryan sells the HAMB logo keychains if he has any left.

12. These were my Dad's,,he worked for ESSO shortly after he was discharged from the Army.

The White Motors was from my uncles used car lot here in town.

His motto was "The cleanest used cars in town". HRP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  13. The year was 1965 at O'CONNOR Ford and Mercury and if you purchased a new auto the keys would be in one of these. This set belongs to the 1965 Mustang that I still own >>>>.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

Very cool thread.

posted before...
    [​IMG]

15. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

Wow!!

- Joe

16. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I've got the spare key to my grandfather's '49 chevy pickup thats in a leather sheath like the ones Tommy posted. The truck was sold after he died and my grandmother gave me the key along with the his 30-30 deer rifle. Great reminders of the man who I admired most while growing up.

Frank

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I love passionate people.

18. The keys to the Ford are on this ring, vintage Chevrolet nail/knife thingy... I attach it to the daily driver/house keys with a carbiner... I threw the vintage lighters in there because I could...:)

Attached Files:

19. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

That's funny..my 5yr old nephews go to toy (despite 1000s of other toys) are 'his' set of keys complete with Chuck Taylor (his super hero who lives at Disneyworld :p:D) key chain. He has driven more miles with those keys then most people will ever see in a lifetime!

I have one of those little license plates on my '53 Chevy keys along with an old Chevy logo key chain. On the Model A keys are the church key I found in the roadster (I figure it is one of his old girlfriends house keys!) and a roadster key chain from Brookville.

I recently bought a collection of old key chains from around the world at an auction that a lady collected for 50 years. I'll post up a pic in the next couple days.

20. Looking forward to seeing those

21. Muttley

Muttley

If anyone has one of these and wants to part with it please send me a PM.

[​IMG]

22. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

I have one just like that for my Bonneville, it has sort of a generic Pontiac-looking car on it. The trouble with it is it's so small I can lose it in the bottom of my pocket sometimes. :)

23. pontiac

pontiac

I like seeing all the old key chains/fobs... Here's mine

[​IMG]

24. nagramos

nagramos

From an old Ford dealer.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

25. Russ Pus

Russ Pus

Found these 60's Rat Fink Bubblegum machine key chains at an estate sale last weekend. I was planning on putting them in the classifieds so they will be there shortly. I think I may have a couple disabled veterans miniature Indiana license plate key chains like the ones in the earlier posts also.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  26. hudson13

hudson13

I used to live right down the street from the Knights Inn that the key chain in the first photos came from.

27. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

her's what holds my key to the Fleetline

Attached Files:

28. bb1970

bb1970

I put one of these on my Riv key chain. They are pre 1948. I think that's when Plomb became Proto.
    [​IMG]

29. Just got this one,, HRP

[​IMG]

30. 33Tudor

33Tudor

Here's a couple of mine. The penny, on the back, says "The Cent Never Spent To Repair A Zippo Lighter". Can You Tell I collect El Paso Red Flame Items?:cool:

Attached Files: