Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hey Rube, So Long For Now...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 21, 2011.

1. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

Make sure he gets crabs <grin>

2. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

HAHA I thought it was all HAMB nation. Have a blast. Slim

3. Is this a warm up trip, before the jaunt down under?:D You'll do fine Ryan, "Hot Rod" is the universal language. Have a great time.

4. rjaustin421

rjaustin421

Wait a minute there...Ryan is a family man and the gals up there would never have them lil' suckers:eek:

5. catdad49

catdad49

Hey Ryan, just be yourself, boots and all. Being a Yank myself(Upstate NY),they'll appreciate your "differences". You're famous, right? Have fun and hope you're enjoying the trip. Great video, heading out in the bucket today, but probably not at 131! Cat

6. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

The trouble with you guys in the southwest is that you've burned out your taste buds with those jalepeno peppers. Did my RVN training at Ft. Huachuca , Arizona and burned a few taste buds there. Give me a good ole steamed Maine lobster on a bed of steamed clams, and some cold beer ......now that's living.

7. INCOGNITO ? What's up with that ?

8. Ryan, I'm sure you will enjoy your visit. Most likely it will be one of the best events you've attended, and you'll be back again for another Jalopyrama.

9. Barz51

Barz51

I'll see your 131 and raise you 142. Ok, it's a SBC, but it's pretty budget and the car is real Henry steel. This is also from 2011.

10. flamingokid

flamingokid

Anywhere south of the Nebraska line is the south

11. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I hope you had a good time anyway!:D;) I hope you were able to overcome your preconceived ideas of what most of our local rodders are like and actually got an oportunity to talk hotrods with a few cool people that were not born in Texas. This area has been a hotrodding hotbed from the 50s and the show is proud of that and trying to "Spread the gospel":D We really aren't that bad.:D;) really!:D

12. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

How was that pouring piss out of a boot ? :rolleyes:

Rumor has it you like our firewater :eek:

Glad you made it to the show

13. seatex

seatex

Yah, so where's 'da pics, Blakester?